text messaging problems

Noah390

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Premature victory, I started getting texts but I just sent myself another and it hasn't come back. I guess we'll have to wait it out... I guess that guy just proved that VM silently watches us hack our phones. I'd like their input on what we do here.:p

I figured it out! I know my friend sent me a text today at around 3. i got it an hour ago. i sent a text to another friend at 4. I just got a reply from her, and she texts back fast. So that means there is a few hours lag between the network and us receiving them.

we have texting... it is just as slow as the postal service.

zazilez

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Premature victory, I started getting texts but I just sent myself another and it hasn't come back. I guess we'll have to wait it out... I guess that guy just proved that VM silently watches us hack our phones. I'd like their input on what we do here.:p
Well...my bro has a triumph not hacked, not rooted, just stock, he isnt getting texts eithet, just data n calling....i dont think the hacking is an issue...especially once u but the phone, its ur property, u just lose the warranty lol

gladesofsummer

GladesofSummer
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I sent myself a text "Hey" @ 3:36pm and received it at 6:13pm.

I had also sent myself another text "Testing 346" @ 3:46pm and received that one at 6:12pm.

I don't know what's going on here haha.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I had a twenty minute delay between sending and receiving "test."

What I was saying earlier is not that the hacking is causing the issue, I was just saying that now we have first hand knowledge of a VM worker who has been a member of this forum for a year ad has posted for the first time... they just watch us hack for some reason is why I'm saying.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I had a twenty minute delay between sending and receiving "test."

What I was saying earlier is not that the hacking is causing the issue, I was just saying that now we have first hand knowledge of a VM worker who has been a member of this forum for a year ad has posted for the first time... they just watch us hack for some reason is why I'm saying.

Who are you talking about? I haven't seen anyone post on this thread claiming to be a VM employee.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Nvm..... I just confused myself :veryembarrassed: lol

This is getting to be annoying... texted my girl five hours ago and just got a text back...

imprzwv

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I believe he thought i was a VM employee because i reposted their official message from FB on here. If im a VM employee im as guilty as any other i have hacked the s&*! out of my phone. lol

K-L-M

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Text seems to be okay now in Central Fla.. I was not aware of the outage until an hour or so ago.

Since then, I have been texting back and forth to an individual for an hour now :)

zachary.rafferty

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I live in Albany, New York are and I'm getting texts from throughout the day but only 3 messages every 30 mins making it impossible to text. When is this going to be fixed?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I live in Albany, New York are and I'm getting texts from throughout the day but only 3 messages every 30 mins making it impossible to text. When is this going to be fixed?

Yeah I live in the same area... I'm getting texts in the same intervals. The person I'm texting must be so confused.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Im in minnesota and im also having these problems but i think its fixed cuz i tested with another phone

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah hopefully this issue is resolved tomorrow but yeah I'm retrieving some earlier messages now as well. Still an extensive lag. Forget any pic messaging at this point also just fyi until fixed

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
It seems like everything is finally back to normal down here in South Fla .

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2