[ROM-CM9]Paranoid Android Tablet UI~August 15th,2012 MIC FIXED

bokoxthexchocobo

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM-CM9]Paranoid Android Tablet UI~August 15th,2012 MIC FIXE

its in the hybrid menu at the bottom.

Anyway still using the rom. :p so pleasing to the eyes.

Last edited:

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna sync this with BobZhome's from for now on. It has overclocking abilities and I like it better than Quattrimus.

I'm gonna be gone for the weekend. Going to Florida with family. Leaving in a couple hours.

Maybe if you try to use the boot.img from Bobz rom and put it on here, you'll have the over clock going as well as his kernel+No offline Charging. :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

Wow. How did this ROM slip thru the radar. This is a cool ROM. Way to go.

I'm going to have to try it out as soon as I get done trying to get Ubuntu (not Debain squeeze, but Ubuntu) onto my V.
I have already managed to mirror my desktop on my V so that's one step in the right direction.

Guess I'm going to have to hurry so I can try this ROM out soon.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow. How did this ROM slip thru the radar. This is a cool ROM. Way to go.

I'm going to have to try it out as soon as I get done trying to get Ubuntu (not Debain squeeze, but Ubuntu) onto my V.
I have already managed to mirror my desktop on my V so that's one step in the right direction.

Guess I'm going to have to hurry so I can try this ROM out soon.

You won't be disappointed :) I've been running it for a while now, it runs great :D

Sent from my Paranoid OV :D

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

I think I'm going to have to fire up the spare. It's taking a little longer than I expected trying to get Ubuntu on the V.
I just got to try this ROM out.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

Ubuntu & dsixda's Android Kitchen from xda-developers is all you need for unpacking the boot.img. I don't have the link or the time right now to guide you through unpacking. But virtualbox will allow you to run Ubuntu while running Windows.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

its funny because it works in windows too... lolol

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
But I can use it on Windows? My mom gets confused with the boot selector and goes

" WHERES ALL MY STUFF " :p

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
But I can use it on Windows? My mom gets confused with the boot selector and goes

" WHERES ALL MY STUFF " :p

You can, you have two choices with it, A virtual machine with a Linux distribution, or cygwin which is a native set of Unix APIs. Either works, but imho, a virtual machine is much easier to setup on.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

nerdmastax

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

i tried it last night, i got it installed and its beautiful, but as soon as i connected to wifi it froze, rebooted, then was fine and connected, then every two to 3 minutes it would reboot... with wifi on or off. i even tried to underclock the processor to 480(on conservative), no dice... still reboots. im back to mirage cm7 now, but i love the tablet layout. i do have a spare optimus with the old plastic screen i can dedicate to testing if needed.

ItsMoo

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Bump. This ROM is awesome. I came from Tdm's Quattrimus and was having crazy issues with it. I know this is synched with Beta 2, but I haven't had any issues all week.

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Bump. This ROM is awesome. I came from Tdm's Quattrimus and was having crazy issues with it. I know this is synched with Beta 2, but I haven't had any issues all week.

Funny, I have the exact opposite. This ROM just keeps rebooting.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

nerdmastax

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

im on the zv5 baseband and i had this issue too. I had reboots on all the other ics roms too, but not as fast as this. I even tried underclocking it with no dice. I've always drooled over this rom, and even with rebooting every minute I played with it for awhile. I like the tablet layout. It suits me more.

Im hoping you tell me my zv5 is wrong and i just need to change it and all will be better, ive been wondering why all ics and jb roms reboot on me.

right now mirages kernel and cm7 is the only thing that doesent reboot, it also happens to be very solid.

nerdmastax

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

hmm if its the kernel why are other people running cm9&cm10 without reporting endless rebooting? or are these people making their phone calls and texts between reboots? I still yearn to use paranoid android. Is there another kernel? or another baseband that works better with these? i have the newer optimus v with the glass screen.

I dont care about mms, deep sleep (have two batteries), or any of the listed stuff NOT working, I just wanna be able to play in the rom for more than a minute and half (literally) without rebooting. Can i use mirages gingerbread kernel? I am tearing my hair out watching everyone else with semi working roms.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I always had the rebooting as you. BobZhome's kernel works flawless.

Try replacing the boot.img from Bobz CM9 with the one in here. His kernel is much more stable. :)

nerdmastax

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

can i raw replace the boot image with the one in forthatguy.zip? or do i have to use a program to edit it? (i got the zip from post 270) i have ubuntu, arch, xp and 7, just point me in the right direction..

and thank you for everything you've done for us.