01-05-2016 05:35 PM
2,975 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    Except most of them can't overclock past 748 :c

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-10-2012 03:13 PM

And even fewer can over clock to 864... I consider myself very lucky.

sent from my un-dead sammich
    07-10-2012 03:21 PM

My phone is unstable at anything above 600. Most of you guys have it lucky.
    Teh_Gaberz likes this.
    07-10-2012 03:24 PM
    Yea I got 3 ov the one I use the most can over clock to 864, the other to won't make it above 729. And got em all within a week of each other, luck of the draw I guess

Proud supporter of VCFL
    07-10-2012 03:35 PM
    My mom just bought an OV a week a go and it can overclock to 864. That's really lucky for being one of the new OV's.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
    07-10-2012 03:43 PM
    i have the same problem with both my phones... but if you take this script and stick it in your system/etc/init.d folder and reboot, youll get 710 stable... i cant seem to go past that without constant reboots... governor is set to interactivex/ min480/ max710... edit it if you need to... :-)

-do not flash the zip
    unzip, copy to sd, move to /init.d, reboot, check performance settings...

*kernel needs to be scalable to 710... only option is 729, no in between... shows in cmsettings/performance/cpu as 710 but cpu spy says it is set at 710 but it only fluxs through 480/600... :-(
    Teh_Gaberz likes this.
    07-10-2012 04:00 PM
    Where do you put it ??

07-10-2012 05:01 PM
    Put it in /etc/init.d/
    07-10-2012 06:19 PM
    I can't believe this thread spiraled off to what someone's mom's ov can overclock too lol! And then even a script to help it ha ha ha. Sorry tdm i guess your threads are destined for extra chatter. They are great though and thanks for all the hard work. You guys really are the only reason thousands of people even still use these phones.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    kcls likes this.
    07-10-2012 06:26 PM
    i have the same problem with both my phones... but if you take this script and stick it in your system/etc/init.d folder and reboot, youll get 710 stable... i cant seem to go past that without constant reboots... governor is set to interactivex/ min480/ max710... edit it if you need to... :-)

-do not flash the zip
    unzip, copy to sd, move to /init.d, reboot, check performance settings...
    InteractiveX seems to cause problems with ICS roms, try the savegedZen governor, I find it to work the best for me, battery life, and performance wise. 480/844 SavegedZen is my daily clock.

clodfelterac likes this.
    07-10-2012 06:38 PM
    Optimus V (old screen version), ZV9, Quattrimus ICS CM9, nightly 7/10/2012
    When I recieving call microphone mutes itself, the mic mute button on the screen itself hasn't been toggled. I have to click mute icon and unmute again and then people can hear me.

also

Is here any fix_permission script for ICS? With gingerbread I just type it in terminal and it is done in 3 minutes. Here only option I can see is recovery fix permission, but it just make mess even bigger.
    07-10-2012 07:32 PM
    Sorry if Im posting this in the wrong place: Im having issues with my clock. The one on the task bar sometimes doesnt change. When I open the clock app it displays the right time but the one on the task bar is like 15, 30, 60 minutes behind. The cell is set to get the time from the network. Also, I got an error when coming out of sleep mode, cant access camera or something similar. Then the entire screen looked pix-elated.

I truly appreciate the hard work that went in to making this possible. Thank you all.
    07-10-2012 07:59 PM
    Sorry if Im posting this in the wrong place: Im having issues with my clock. The one on the task bar sometimes doesnt change. When I open the clock app it displays the right time but the one on the task bar is like 15, 30, 60 minutes behind. The cell is set to get the time from the network. Also, I got an error when coming out of sleep mode, cant access camera or something similar. Then the entire screen looked pix-elated.

I truly appreciate the hard work that went in to making this possible. Thank you all.
    The clock is a known cm9 big called clock lag. It happens when the cpu enters deep sleep mode. Try downloading clocksync from the play store. The others, I have no idea. I haven't had those problems.

Sent from my Decomposing Quattrimized AOKP OV.
    07-10-2012 08:10 PM

Its being worked on, for no when you go to turn on your screen push button 3 time( on, off, on) it takes a sec and your time will be right, I've had problems with the network time, bit pushing on, off, on fixes it to,

Proud supporter of VCFL
    07-10-2012 08:11 PM
    Umm Idk if this has been reported yet or not. I'm using beta1 CM9 and its been overall amazing so far however, I've noticed when watching YouTube the phone will reboot on occasions, using the app btw

07-10-2012 08:21 PM

The clock is a known issue, not sure about the others though

07-10-2012 08:25 PM
    The latest nightly 7/10 won't connect to wifi.
    07-10-2012 08:53 PM

About the pixelation, I saw that issue on a different ICS rom. They didn't know what caused it. Best bet, as always, do another complete clean an wipe of everything. Including/sd-ext and start over. That solves 90% of the problems. Other than the clock lag an other known issues, this has fixed all my problems every time.
    @tdm you may want to add a disclaimer in the OP saying to try that first in bold for the slow ones...
    Every thread I see says that, then they report back saying yea its working now...lol

07-10-2012 08:57 PM
    Can anyone on aokp help confirm that the microbes live wallpaper and the bubbles live wallpaper don't work? They did on cm9. (I get a force close on bubbles and no loading whatsoever on microbes.)

07-10-2012 10:46 PM
    Can anyone on aokp help confirm that the microbes live wallpaper and the bubbles live wallpaper don't work? They did on cm9. (I get a force close on bubbles and no loading whatsoever on microbes.)

bubbles is working for me but microbes has never worked on my phone which sucks cuz id like to use it
    Ryuk6666 likes this.
    07-10-2012 10:56 PM
    bubbles is working for me but microbes has never worked on my phone which sucks cuz id like to use it
    Same here on the S version of aokp. The preview for microbes won't even work.
    Ryuk6666 likes this.
    07-10-2012 11:02 PM
    Works for me, too. I don't seem to have microbes, at least in my phone...
    Ryuk6666 likes this.
    07-10-2012 11:04 PM
    On 7/10 AOKP, I'm unable to turn off my swagger... some wouldn't complain.. idk why I am xD
    Just a small bug that doesn't need to be fixed lol.

07-10-2012 11:42 PM
    Ive never used ext partition. Just needing to make sure I have this right.

1. Partition sd card with say 1 partition ext3? 1 partition fat32?
    2. Format both as primary?
    3. flash rom, gapps. REBOOT
    4. Do nothing else? Install apps?

Also, is it possible to pull sd card out and partition, then put card back in and it would work without reflashing?
    07-10-2012 11:52 PM
    Ive never used ext partition. Just needing to make sure I have this right.

1. Partition sd card with say 1 partition ext3? 1 partition fat32?
    2. Format both as primary?
    3. flash rom, gapps. REBOOT
    4. Do nothing else? Install apps?

Also, is it possible to pull sd card out and partition, then put card back in and it would work without reflashing?
    You need to backup your sdcard to your PC first. When you partition, it will erase everything on your card.

sent from my Nokia 5110
    rbeave2002 likes this.
    07-10-2012 11:56 PM
2,975 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD