[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

jensonco

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Ive got a problem wit tha play store too

It wont download anything i get error 921 or sumthin like that..

Why don't you try clearing your dalvik cache?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I used to have similar issues to this. Clearing the dalvik cache; applying market fixes; and dirty flashing the ROM/Gaaps never helped. The solution I found, which worked for me, was to ensure that you are using an external partition on your SD card (aka sd-ext). This solved everything for me and now I can install apps until I am blue in the face. If you don't know how to make an sd-ext, you must do so in a custom recovery and go under the advanced options. There you will find an option to partition your sd-card, but be warned, you will erase everything on it, so back crap up yo! I suggest using a partition at least 10% of the total storage capacity of your card. Hope this helps.:cool:

K

kobequintana

So what's wrong with the built in tethering is their a solution

Evan+escenc?
(srry if u can't read it it a fong I installed on my lg OV and it looks so cool and Evan+escenc? says Evanescence)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
psh.. im not scared of any mods! whats he going to do, ban me? wait an minute, he can do that :p. ill shut up now, back on topic, how awesome is this rom people?! super stable for me

I'm on BobzICS and I'm missing my USB storage a lot. You cannot imaging how annoying it is to have to reboot into recovery to move stuff to your sdcard when you're making themes and apps... lol.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm on BobzICS and I'm missing my USB storage a lot. You cannot imaging how annoying it is to have to reboot into recovery to move stuff to your sdcard when you're making themes and apps... lol.

I know exactly how you feel dude. Used to be the same for me and cna. Lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

mmkaho

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure what I did but I got some weird named songs in my media player Apollo like ababado podopa but when: I click them they play my real songs

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

K

kobequintana

So umm about my question what's rong with the built in tethering I really want ics but I need that tethering nt the app

Evan+escenc?
(srry if u can't read it it a fong I installed on my lg OV and it looks so cool and Evan+escenc? says Evanescence)

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
So umm about my question what's rong with the built in tethering I really want ics but I need that tethering nt the app

Evan+escenc?

I've answered this at least 50 times, but thanks to the morphine, I'll be nice and answer this again, download and install barnacle wifi tether from the play store. In the app, set it up accordingly, do not set a wep paascode, and check the box saying skip wpa protocol or something like that (memory is a bit fuzzy, I blame the doctors, 0 sleep for 30+ hours, morphine and Vicodin, and the water only diet they have me on.)
This is the only work around till its fixed, hopefully the new kernel will fix this.

sent from my un-dead sammich in my hospital bed

K

kobequintana

I've answered this at least 50 times, but thanks to the morphine, I'll be nice and answer this again, download and install barnacle wifi tether from the play store. In the app, set it up accordingly, do not set a wep paascode, and check the box saying skip wpa protocol or something like that (memory is a bit fuzzy, I blame the doctors, 0 sleep for 30+ hours, morphine and Vicodin, and the water only diet they have me on.)
This is the only work around till its fixed, hopefully the new kernel will fix this.

sent from my un-dead sammich in my hospital bed

Ok thnxs X)

Evan+escenc?

mwr6348

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck getting the Square credit card reader to work on CM9? I can key in the credit cards just fine, but it's costing me money....

Compeek

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck getting the Square credit card reader to work on CM9? I can key in the credit cards just fine, but it's costing me money....

A few people in the old, alpha thread said it was working fine for them, but I have not had it working yet on Quattrimus since I started using it (alpha 9, I think).

Every time I try, I just randomly see something like "Please retry swiping" regardless of whether I actually swiped a card. Swiping a card seems to do nothing whatsoever.

I feel like it's something with the audio routing (which I know almost nothing about)--not the Square app itself. Hopefully it's another thing the ICS kernel will magically fix.

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Tdm I am worshiping you :) running aokp 7/14 nightly over locked @ 600/787 performance governor and just got my first reboot :) this rom is awesome :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: tdm

toddm27

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site

Evan+escenc?

I've been running this to make tethering work, built in hasn't worked last I tried, but that was a few nightlies ago, this works great, generic ICS profile and routing fix make it work, any newer version seems to lock up in this rom though

wifi_tether_v3_1-beta11.apk - android-wifi-tether - WiFi Tether for Root Users 3.1-beta11 *** BETA *** - Wireless Tether for Root Users - Google Project Hosting

Thanks for all the hard work TDM, great rom :)

Reactions: tdm
K

kobequintana

I've been running this to make tethering work, built in hasn't worked last I tried, but that was a few nightlies ago, this works great, generic ICS profile and routing fix make it work, any newer version seems to lock up in this rom though

wifi_tether_v3_1-beta11.apk - android-wifi-tether - WiFi Tether for Root Users 3.1-beta11 *** BETA *** - Wireless Tether for Root Users - Google Project Hosting

Thanks for all the hard work TDM, great rom :)

Ok thanx

BEST SONG EVER
BY Evanescence (Evan+escenc? in Evanescent font view)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naI5swhuoeI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

bob2300

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Im using the 7/17 nightly cyanogen for optimus s but noticed this thread is much larger and I know the phones/roms are very similar.

Anyways, I partitioned my SD card with a ext portion and installed like 40-50 apps; my downloaded app storage is showing 1.3mb used but im unable to install anymore apps yet have plenty of storage on the ext and on the system portion (although 1.3mb doesnt seem right)

Any help please

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
it works... i ran it most of last night and half of today... its not a flashable zip... i shouldve put up a notice... post has been edited... make a nandroid if you dont already have one... extract the file and place it in /system after you rename/whatever the original... boot to recovery>wipe cache/dalvik>reboot

-and flash the attachment mabey?...

Oh you're gonna love this, it disables soft-rendering and enables hard-rendering. It speeds stuff up a lot, I got a lot less fc's with it and the UI in general becomes more responsive. I discovered it by accident while looking for a loopy smoothness tweak that would work well on ics without bootloops, still didn't find that tho.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member