[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

sellersj27

May 30, 2012
Visit site
ok....here is a screen shot of my negativeness....weird....it is still the same after the newest nightly

I had the same issue, and my GAPPS would come and go. I would suddenly have no market or apps, reboot and they were all back. I figured there was some residual data; wiped and reflashed, and everything is good!

varockchick

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue, and my GAPPS would come and go. I would suddenly have no market or apps, reboot and they were all back. I figured there was some residual data; wiped and reflashed, and everything is good!

I was referring to the negative value of the used internal memory on my phone....i have very few apps on my phone...i mainly download books and read em...when i'm finished with one i delete it....most people think it must be a pain reading on such a small screen....but you get used to it...lol

Wheellzz

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
At the risk of coming off as a total noob, (sorry of this has already been addressed) on CM9 Beta 1 and nightlies i am unable to get vibration notifications to work. I'm assuming it's a known bug but was unable to pin down if it had been noted in the tread while searching.

Also is there a way to edit the timestamp font color in messaging? Light grey on white. is a bit hard on the eyes.

Thanks everybody.

varockchick

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
At the risk of coming off as a total noob, (sorry of this has already been addressed) on CM9 Beta 1 and nightlies i am unable to get vibration notifications to work. I'm assuming it's a known bug but was unable to pin down if it had been noted in the tread while searching.

Also is there a way to edit the timestamp font color in messaging? Light grey on white. is a bit hard on the eyes.

Thanks everybody.
go into settings....sounds and make sure you have vibrate and ring checked...thats how i got it to work on mine....cant figure out how to change te timestamp font color but you could download go sms from the market and and customize it any way you want

Reactions: Wheellzz

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Thanks everybody.

I agree, light grey on white is a strain to read. There's always those inverted gapps. I'm not a fan of using modified system apps myself, as an update to said apps could make things a little screwy or broken, but there are some people using it, so maybe it's worth a try.

Inverted Google Apps

Last edited:
Reactions: Wheellzz

Wheellzz

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I agree, light grey on white is a strain to read. There's always those inverted gapps. I'm not a fan of using modified system apps myself, as an update to said apps could make things a little screwy or broken, but there are some people using it, so maybe it's worth a try.

Inverted Google Apps

indeed, i'll give it a shot. i'm not to hot on using modified system apps either....but i don't exactly have anything to lose, can always reflash...

grantbob

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Over the weekend, I upgraded from Gingerbread to CM9. After playing with it for a couple of days now, I really like it.

Are there enough changes to warrant flashing the latest nightly on a daily basis, or can I just do it once or twice a week?

varockchick

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I do it every night cuz I'm OCD about it lol....seems like with every build things run smoother..but I'm a noob so what do I know...lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I do it every night cuz I'm OCD about it lol....seems like with every build things run smoother..but I'm a noob so what do I know...lol

In an ideal world that's how it's supposed to work although it doesn't always happen that way. You'd be surprised how an accidental punctuation or even a capital can screw things up.

robwalters72

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I was referring to the negative value of the used internal memory on my phone....i have very few apps on my phone...i mainly download books and read em...when i'm finished with one i delete it....most people think it must be a pain reading on such a small screen....but you get used to it...lol

I don't understand all of the details, but I read an explanation in the old Quattrimus thread about the way the sd-ext/app folder is linked to data/app so the rom can find the apps you have installed.

The system just cannot calculate the correct space free/used while the folders are linked. Otherwise, it works exactly as it's supposed to.

Hope this info helps.

Rob

dgb43070

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
You can add remove and resize partitions nondestructively using a program called gparted live.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
You can add remove and resize partitions nondestructively using a program called gparted live.

Orrrrr partition wizard for windows.
No need to format/wipe anything, you can resize without loss of data.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Over the weekend, I upgraded from Gingerbread to CM9. After playing with it for a couple of days now, I really like it.

Are there enough changes to warrant flashing the latest nightly on a daily basis, or can I just do it once or twice a week?

You can flash the newest every now and then, once idk twice a week is good.
Like varrokchick, I flash every build, AS SOON as its built and uploaded. :p

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I too flash daily, hence, supposedly being throttled. Gives me something to do at work. As a Security Supervisor, i basically get paid to play on my phone, lol.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I too flash daily, hence, supposedly being throttled. Gives me something to do at work. As a Security Supervisor, i basically get paid to play on my phone, lol.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Now I'm going to go into that carrier trade, based on JUST your statement xD

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Whats new in aokp? Bcuz i want to switch form cm9

This Song Rocks:
Forever Given Forever You
By: Evanescence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naI5swhuoeI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Umm, not all that sure, usual AOKP bugs are still there, haven't really noticed anything big change lately. It still seems to be the same ole AOKP that ive been using from the start. I'm sure there's small bug fixes here and there that I don't notice.

K

kobequintana

Umm, not all that sure, usual AOKP bugs are still there, haven't really noticed anything big change lately. It still seems to be the same ole AOKP that ive been using from the start. I'm sure there's small bug fixes here and there that I don't notice.

Ok and wen switching could i just do a dirty wipe or a clean wipe

This Song Rocks:
Forever Given Forever You
By: Evanescence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naI5swhuoeI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch