[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

vm_760

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Had a really weird thing happen to me yesterday, but just got off work to send a post about it. I haven't flashed a nightly since 7/24 and when I did that one I wiped cache, dalvic and reset battery stats. Its been running OK until last night. When I went to use my barnacle wifi tether its refusing to let me and tells the phone needs rooted...I'm like what?!?!?!?!?

Just did a complete clean reboot and reinstalled all my apps and still getting the same error...:confused:

Any ideas from the collective out here?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Had a really weird thing happen to me yesterday, but just got off work to send a post about it. I haven't flashed a nightly since 7/24 and when I did that one I wiped cache, dalvic and reset battery stats. Its been running OK until last night. When I went to use my barnacle wifi tether its refusing to let me and tells the phone needs rooted...I'm like what?!?!?!?!?

Just did a complete clean reboot and reinstalled all my apps and still getting the same error...:confused:

Any ideas from the collective out here?

Do you happen to be on that zv9 update? I have that happen occasionally. Just reflash that jcase root me file. If you aren't search for modified super user 3.07 and flash that

dirtygreg

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
So that's the reason? I guess it's only a matter of time when someone hacks version 11 to make it work for ICS on ARMv6.

Ok just curious why version 10.3 wasnt working, figured it had something to do with the rom, I really hope someone does hack it soon following my bros band on their app and I cant watch their videos or photos:-\

vm_760

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
No zv9 update. Been rooted since November last year. Was running mirage before this and never had any issues until last night.

Gonna try a clean flash of mirage then clean reflash of the newest nightly and see what happens

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
No zv9 update. Been rooted since November last year. Was running mirage before this and never had any issues until last night.

Gonna try a clean flash of mirage then clean reflash of the newest nightly and see what happens

If that doesn't work just grab that superuser I told you about earlier. That I know fixes it.

Reactions: vm_760

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
OK please forgive me, I'm outta town and can't get to a PC an use the real search function. And tapatalk search never find anything.

What wifi tether is working with AOKP? I know I've seen people talking about a few, but before now I've never needed one. I know I'm not expecting streaming speeds, its virgin mobile after all.

Edited: I installed barnacle, it connected fine. Just slow as hell. Wish I could bump my 3g speeds :screwy:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Back to civilization. Was camping with the kids. Gonna check out the nightly builds and take a look at bluetooth reboots in the morning.

Also looks like hephappy decided to stop developing again. We'll see how long that lasts this time, lol.

Its impossible to quit. I did for a while when I couldn't get cm9 to compile, but I came back. I couldn't help myself :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Back to civilization. Was camping with the kids. Gonna check out the nightly builds and take a look at bluetooth reboots in the morning.

Also looks like hephappy decided to stop developing again. We'll see how long that lasts this time, lol.

Good to c u again tdm :) hope u had a blast :)

Reactions: tdm
K

kobequintana

Im having problems with the playstore i tryed to download an app but when it starts to install it says insunufical storge

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

I was assuming you were coming to watch the hydro planes. atleast you have sea fair next weekend

sent from my Nokia 5110

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

He stopped developing on xda.... not all together. His roms are on rom manager he said. He's tired of the noobs.

blizard

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Well any gapps work for any phone as long as its ics rom with an ics gapps or gb gapps with gb roms?

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Well any gapps work for any phone as long as its ics rom with an ics gapqps or gb gapps with gb roms?

You got it. Most people use the small ICS gapps with Quattrimus, but the normal ICS gapps will work, it just leaves you with less internal memory space.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Quick question. Just bought a new 16gb sd. Can I partition it after the rom is already flashed and set up? Or does it have to be before I flash? I bought this sd specifically so I could do this, seeing as I have no computer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87