[ROM] NOV-10-12 | ICySnap v1.0 PILOT | LGUI 3 | ICS 4.0.4 | SCOOP SOME ICE CREAM

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Nice job tgl, running fine. No problems with gapps or anything. Really smooth. I just hate how small the keyboard is compared to my one v :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

bokoxthexchocobo

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
yeap, with the egl patch this rom sure is smooooth, sexy, and very stable. Also the command "Emissions" works just like on Gingersnap! This rom will readily take on Gingersnaps legacy!

serialrage

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been running all day at 480/600, InteractiveX with no reboots. I always have to bump up the minimum on ics and jb.

I always used the 480 for minimum even when i was running Harmonia 2 and InteractiveX appears to do the same as the ondemand however probly little more. It is also what i am using right now too though.

bunanson

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Everything worked silk smooth on this ROM. I wiped everyting except /sdcard and installed the ROM, gapps, and google play is right there. And there is no reboot problems for me. and 3rd party tether using wifi for root user, worked flawlessly. But it is a no-go for me, when making phone call, the call goes thru, but the phone interface fc. Sometimes this would be a problem if one has to using dial patch for menu. I tried several time, and reboot several times, situation unchanged. Maybe I should reflash and see how it goes as I do not see anybody complaint about the phone. And also, the Home screen fc. I am a gingersnap follower, been with ginger snap since day 1. I now reflash back to gingersnap 2.3. I really wish I can stick with 4.0.4 if there is a go around on the phone use. Thanks for the great GS, and now this awesome update, TGL!

bun

bmwkeith

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I installed this morning. It was running really well, but then I lost root. I flashed the latest SU zip in recovery, which has worked on your other ports experiencing the same problem, but I still have no root.

bokoxthexchocobo

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Everything worked silk smooth on this ROM. I wiped everyting except /sdcard and installed the ROM, gapps, and google play is right there. And there is no reboot problems for me. and 3rd party tether using wifi for root user, worked flawlessly. But it is a no-go for me, when making phone call, the call goes thru, but the phone interface fc. Sometimes this would be a problem if one has to using dial patch for menu. I tried several time, and reboot several times, situation unchanged. Maybe I should reflash and see how it goes as I do not see anybody complaint about the phone. And also, the Home screen fc. I am a gingersnap follower, been with ginger snap since day 1. I now reflash back to gingersnap 2.3. I really wish I can stick with 4.0.4 if there is a go around on the phone use. Thanks for the great GS, and now this awesome update, TGL!

bun

After running "Emissions" command in the terminal, now the only things that crash are home at startup(then its fine), camcorder screws up after a couple secs, and the wifi tether doesnt work, neither does it work with the wifi tether for root users. Root works fine though. Great rom. I can't wait for an update, i will be swarming over it like flies over a piece of dead meat, lol

Ditka2k7

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Loving this ROM so far, big fan of your work TGL. Im having one small issue though. I use a clock widget called "Make Your Clock Widget" and I cannot find it in the market nor can I install the .apk from the sd card, says app not installed after I try installing it. I tried flashing Quat to see if it was an ICS thing as I was running GingerDX before but it installed fine on Quattrimus. Not sure why it wont work on this rom.

bokoxthexchocobo

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It forces 2d rendering through the gpu instead of the cpu. Search the forums, it should be easy enough to find. If not, I'll post the link when I get home.

yep. pretty much what you said, upconvert. its one of the best tweaks for phones with adreno 200 gpu's.

CSquare43

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I've been using this for the past 2 days...thanks.

But I'm getting a 'home has stopped' error message. Any idea why and how to fix it?

Thanks again.
CS

jermmkay

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm unable to apply SwiftKey 3. I can download it, install it, choose my language, but every time I enable it, it tells me that settings has stopped and fc. I've tried several times and rebooted several times, and I still can't get it. Any clues as to why settings would stop? Other than this (and HQ Youtube not working), I'm loving this ROM. Great work!

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been using this for the past 2 days...thanks.

But I'm getting a 'home has stopped' error message. Any idea why and how to fix it?

Thanks again.
CS
Ignore it. It's a bug with the LG Home being ported. Look on google for thhe XDA thread. It has themes as well as other goodies.

I'm unable to apply SwiftKey 3. I can download it, install it, choose my language, but every time I enable it, it tells me that settings has stopped and fc. I've tried several times and rebooted several times, and I still can't get it. Any clues as to why settings would stop? Other than this (and HQ Youtube not working), I'm loving this ROM. Great work!

I'll try it on my phone when I get home. I haven't really tested fully. I think crossing ICY sources with CAI kinda ruined files.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

snobro

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, is there any way to enable/disable the app to sd-ext script. A common issue I run into is: the sd-ext is full but the internal memory still has space left. If there is an app that will do that for me, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks.
~sno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non