[ROM] NOV-10-12 | ICySnap v1.0 PILOT | LGUI 3 | ICS 4.0.4 | SCOOP SOME ICE CREAM

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I believe it was, but it had Camera.apk. So I guess its 2 different apps on the rom.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Don't waste time answering my pointless questions. The people want their update. :)

Btw, is your ov still broken?

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried the Mms.apk from the latest CAI? I went with option C this time, before it was option D. They removed that checkbox back in March for split sms.

a) (default) enableMultipartSMS is true, enableSplitSMS is false.
The application will always send one large sms to the radio, which will split at hardware level.
b) enableMultipartSMS is false, enableSplitSMS is false.
The application will send one mms if we reach the smsToMmsThreshold, else one large sms is sent.
c) enableMultipartSMS is true, enableSplitSMS is true.
The application will always split the sms before sending to the radio.
d) enableMultipartSMS is false, enableSplitSMS is true.
The application will send one mms if we reach the smsToMmsThreshold, else it splits the sms before sending.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Only if the theme chooser apk themes it. But you can push just the MMS.apk to system/app to test if split works. By default after 3 messages it changes to mms. But you can make it a larger number.

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone ! :)

Just wanted to thank TGL for a new ROM experience.
Ran this for 5 days....however, had to revert back to GB.
Too many FC issues when trying to get things accomplished.
Keep up the good work though and I may give it another shot down the road ;)

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Got this One V, and now I'm not to crazy about ICS, although I never really was. I'll update this, yes. But I recommend using CAI more than this to be honest.

serialrage

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I see now why TGL says to switch to CAI it runs a lot smoother, and don't have the home FC, basically same interface for the most part since I had been using IcySnap before that.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I let my 5 year old brother use my V for games. It's currently running CAI, and since hes not a user like us with heavy usage, the phone doesn't reboot on him.

I'll update this. I won't be able to test what's working and what's not since he thinks the phone is his now, so ill release builds in post. I also ported Democracy Rom along time ago. Got permission to post it, but never did.

It's based on the 7-30-12 Mirage build I think. Maybe somewhere in September even.

Democracy Ron Final - http://db.tt/gJHdm6vF

ebrown761

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I finally jumped shipped to Cold as Ice on Monday. I used TWRP as the recovery, cause i like it and whats the worst that could happen. It installed fine and glitch less and about 4hrs latter it experienced what i call a catastrophic system failure. I say "catastrophic" because it not only experienced a boot loop it also when trying to boot up would make a high pitch loud beep sound. So assumed it was the recovery, did a quick system restore, changed the recovery from TWRP to COT and now its working like a dream(fingers crossed). So just warning some peeps stick with the suggested recovery. And at least so far it seams more stable and same or better battery life.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz