[ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
AHHH, ok TY man! I was clicking on the links in Tapatalk, but they work in the browser.

Now Im just wondering if VM is blocking access to Media Fire on my acct - so many failed downloads, I am paranoid

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

You don't have any apps that support zips so it refuses to download. Froyo doesnt support zip, so just download any old zip app and then try downloading again and I guarantee it will work. Gb supports zips natively, you need an app that will open them in order to be able to download them in froyo. I knkw its weird, but it works.

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
You don't have any apps that support zips so it refuses to download. Froyo doesnt support zip, so just download any old zip app and then try downloading again and I guarantee it will work. Gb supports zips natively, you need an app that will open them in order to be able to download them in froyo. I knkw its weird, but it works.

Dude, you are a genius. Thanks!!!!!

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Just installed the black status bar,on my phone. It looks awesome! This ROM is the best!! Big thanks 2 all the devs

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Just installed the black status bar,on my phone. It looks awesome! This ROM is the best!! Big thanks 2 all the devs

I do believe you can flash the bumblebee themes on harmonia 1 as well, on case you get antsy

But don't go complaining if it screws stuff up:p

davidh44

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 1.6.1c (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 21Sept11

Minor cosmetic thing...it says "Welcome to Harmonia 2!" when installing Harmonia 1.8.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Minor cosmetic thing...it says "Welcome to Harmonia 2!" when installing Harmonia 1.8.

Already known and it's not an issue.

Also, it's not the same script, I just copied portions of it which happened to include that part.

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm helping someone trying to update to 1.8 and I was told you made a wipe zip but I can't find it. Can you link me to it please?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

gener21839

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site

Just wanted to chime in to say that I'm using the newest build off this thread, and I'm having problems with link2sd mounting on the ext partition. It works on the newest backside, and I'm formatting using clockworkmod recovery 3.2.0.1 which I'm fairly certain formats in ext4. I figure the problem may be related to the kernel and/or instead needs to be formatted in FAT32. I'll post results when I get some.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Just wanted to chime in to say that I'm using the newest build off this thread, and I'm having problems with link2sd mounting on the ext partition. It works on the newest backside, and I'm formatting using clockworkmod recovery 3.2.0.1 which I'm fairly certain formats in ext4. I figure the problem may be related to the kernel and/or instead needs to be formatted in FAT32. I'll post results when I get some.

This is Froyo and based on stock, comparing it to Backside or any IHO rom or GB rom for that matter is pointless.

Unfortunately, I don't use links, so I can't really help you there, but I', sure someone knows.

jtragna

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Hi agian, before i had a problem flashing this saying that is was either a bad flash or just having a black screen and i was wondering that is it because im using ClockWork and not Xionia, and if thats the problem, how do i get Xionia on my phone, thanks!

Reactions: anthonycr

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi agian, before i had a problem flashing this saying that is was either a bad flash or just having a black screen and i was wondering that is it because im using ClockWork and not Xionia, and if thats the problem, how do i get Xionia on my phone, thanks!

Try flashing twice. Sometimes the kernel doesn't stick with the froyo roms.

davidh44

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

Would Harmonia 1.x benefit from an updated kernel based on the just-released source code for ZV9? Or is that just for IHO?

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Harmonia 1's kernel is already pretty good, it was built/tweaked from the original source code.
Coudl it be better? Maybe.

I honestly don't expect a lot to come out of the new source code.

sushifor5

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site

Hi LeslieAnn, I'm a happy user of Harmonia 1.7 and am planning to update to 1.8. When I initially tried to flash 1.7, I ended up with the "black screen" problem (I have the newer Hitachi screen). I remember that I had to change my recovery from xionia to a cwm-based recovery to get my phone working again and then I flashed Harmonia 1.7 along with the pica07 kernel, and everything turned out fine.

I'm wondering if Harmonia 1.8 is susceptible to the black screen issue and if I need to do anything special before attempting to flash? Should I flash the pica kernel again with 1.8? Thanks for your help!