[ROM] Harmonia 1.87 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 12June12

prime0025

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Looking for an answer so I am asking around.

I am going to be in puerto rico for two weeks. Virgin Mobiles site says they have coverage in PR. I currently have a Sprint PRL on my phone. Do you know if I would have to have the Virgin Mobile PRL for my phone to work in PR?

Does anyone know a definite answer?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 1.8 Updated 14Apr12 (Stock 2.1-2.2 hybrid Froy

Looking for an answer so I am asking around.

I am going to be in puerto rico for two weeks. Virgin Mobiles site says they have coverage in PR. I currently have a Sprint PRL on my phone. Do you know if I would have to have the Virgin Mobile PRL for my phone to work in PR?

Does anyone know a definite answer?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Please stop spamming threads.

davidh44

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 1.8 Updated 14Apr12 (Stock 2.1-2.2 hybrid Froy

Recommendation for a screenshot app? That's the one built-in feature I miss from IHO ROMs.

I've used Bumblebee, Harmonious Bumblebee, and various IHO ROMs. Harmonia 1.8 is the only ROM I've been happy with...fast, stable, and doesn't cause me any grief. Thanks LeslieAnn!

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have only added thing everyone trends to use daily. More specifically things I used daily.

screenshots just aren't used enough, it's handy, just not necessary. Don't expect Amy new features on this rom.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 1.85 Froyo (Aphrodite+Picasticks) 10June12

Updated to 1.85.

Fixed Installer (I hope) no more black screens for those on newer phones
Faster installer
Fixed Network location
Added Harmonia Updater
Added VMroms app
Updated Superuser
Updated Play
Added a small boot Animation (very lightweight)

This will probably be the last update for Harmonia 1.x, but I will still provide support.
The main reason is that there is just not much to update anymore.

Reactions: mlson and droidmyme

taha1112

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

still need to flash picasticks remix on newer phones, gonna test if it crashes on zv9

update: still crashing on zv9, maybe a new kernel is needed?

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

still need to flash picasticks remix on newer phones, gonna test if it crashes on zv9

update: still crashing on zv9, maybe a new kernel is needed?

Give Rhode a try and see if that flashes properly.
Frankly, I'm at a loss as to why this happens. Also, what recovery are you using?

taha1112

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

Give Rhode a try and see if that flashes properly.
Frankly, I'm at a loss as to why this happens. Also, what recovery are you using?

CWM-green and trying now.

update: blackscreen on rhode as well, had to flash picasticks remix

home key doesnt work on rhode, its not needed for the rom's purpose anyways, just wanted to report

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

CWM-green and trying now.

update: blackscreen on rhode as well, had to flash picasticks remix

home key doesnt work on rhode, its not needed for the rom's purpose anyways, just wanted to report

The home key error is part of the flash issue.
What roms are flashing properly for you? That way I can tear apart the installer and hopefully fix this once and for all.

A.I.

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site

Just FYI some of the build prop edits do not take place. Need to link the values with the equal sign. On that note as well, there are two lines for the WiFi scan interval rate. More than likely non issues but something I noticed.

davidh44

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

I have only added thing everyone trends to use daily. More specifically things I used daily.

screenshots just aren't used enough, it's handy, just not necessary. Don't expect Amy new features on this rom.

Oh yes, I meant I was looking for a recommendation on a screenshot app I can install separately...not that I wanted it built into the ROM.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Just FYI some of the build prop edits do not take place. Need to link the values with the equal sign. On that note as well, there are two lines for the WiFi scan interval rate. More than likely non issues but something I noticed.

Actually, on Froyo, A WHOLE BUNCH of the build.prop is worthless (probably GB as well).

Wifi scan is one such line that is completely useless. Init thunder.rc in the kernel over-rides it on boot. You can change and delete those lines in the build prop and it will do nothing.

I'm not saying the whole thing is useless and some setting it handles are important, but people think it's a master config file and it's not. Believing the build.prop did all it claims it did, caused a ton of issues on Harmonia's launch. We left wifi scan out of the kernel hoping I could tune it with the build.prop, instead it ran wild and drained batteries insanely fast.

IHO and ics roms flash perfectly
I'll try and put together an installer based on that then. Ugh, ton of work.

A.I.

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site

Well some do work, and the other one that does (max_events for the windowsmgr) isn't activated because of the mishap. Gives it a nice smoothness boost though. I myself use 100 for the value.