Clock/Day/Date/Batt% name

Edna Bucket

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi, new member. Looking for an existing widget I used to have but now has gone from my phone due to a factory reset. It's a Clock/Day/Date/Batt% widget, the batt% turns green and reads FULL not 100% when charged. It has a circle/dot to the left of the batt % that turns white when charging and other shades at different batt levels. It was 2x1 size. Can't post a link as I'm new here.
Thanks.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
There are many clock/weather/battery widgets in the Play Store - I've tried a few but unfortunately the one you described isn't sounding familiar. If you search in the Play Store for "Clock/Weather widget" you will probably find it (or one very similar). Typically the better ones cost a buck or 2, but some are free (but run ads in the settings area of the app)

**EDIT** by the way, welcome to the forums! :) hopefully you find the answers you need here!

Edna Bucket

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. I'm using one that is similar but the text is too small to see the batt% easily. There's 1000s and Google keeps offering the same ones. It's out there somewhere, just have to find it. btw, it has a transparent background.

Are there any sites or forums widget makers go to, someone must recognise it.

Last edited:

kgambino

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi, new member. Looking for an existing widget I used to have but now has gone from my phone due to a factory reset. It's a Clock/Day/Date/Batt% widget, the batt% turns green and reads FULL not 100% when charged. It has a circle/dot to the left of the batt % that turns white when charging and other shades at different batt levels. It was 2x1 size. Can't post a link as I'm new here.
Thanks.
Try HD Widgets. I don't use the battery , etc, but you can choose it. Tap the clock, it takes you to alarm. Tap the weather, it takes to weather page, several of which you can choose. It works on my Samsung tablet using 7.0 and on my LG G6 using 8.0. I purchased the pro version when the developer offeed a sale. You can purchase add-ons as well. Screenshot of Play Store page added here. Screenshot_20181026-214308.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa