Weather bug & the update

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
since the update to the Samsung Continuum from 2.1 to 2.2.2, my weather bug does not work and now it simply will NOT add my city, instead it FORECLOSES and freezes my phone, which keeps me from phone calls and text messages (I do NOT receive them at all while the lil box is popping up).

This isn't the first time that i have had problems with my continuum, what i was told about the phone and the results that i have actually gone through are two different situations.

If you decide you wanna purchase one...beware...nuthin' but trouble!:mad:

wildman9904

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had that much of an issue with it. I know the ticker icon will not update location (even with follow me enabled) when you open it. Have you tried clearing data in 'weatherprovider.apk' in settings/application/manage applications under the 'all' tab? If not, do that, then reboot and see if that fixes it.

piccpete

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
since the update to the Samsung Continuum from 2.1 to 2.2.2, my weather bug does not work and now it simply will NOT add my city, instead it FORECLOSES and freezes my phone, which keeps me from phone calls and text messages (I do NOT receive them at all while the lil box is popping up).

This isn't the first time that i have had problems with my continuum, what i was told about the phone and the results that i have actually gone through are two different situations.

If you decide you wanna purchase one...beware...nuthin' but trouble!:mad:

I had been begging for the update... now I am not so sure. Yeah, I can now run other apps that were not compatible before the update, but I think about 1/4 of my existing apps froze and crashed. I had to uninstall a lot of them. Some I reinstalled, but they still crashed the phone. Others are no longer compatible with THIS version. IMHO, this phone is TROUBLE. Cant wait to get something different when this contract is up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez