Is Anyone using the Verizon Wireless version of the A50 yet?

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I know Verizon just released their version of the A50 and was wondering if anyone has used it yet?
Sort of comparing the A50 to Moto's Z4 in terms of value. Not interested in 5G for now and not interested in the Pixel 3a.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I know Verizon just released their version of the A50 and was wondering if anyone has used it yet?
Sort of comparing the A50 to Moto's Z4 in terms of value. Not interested in 5G for now and not interested in the Pixel 3a.

I just ordered it through Xfinity, of course they uses Verizon MVNO.
Waiting for my number to Port. It's not the same but the same if that makes sense.
I have an S10 plus on Xfinity and it works great. Anything I can help you with?
I will say the A50 a beautiful phone. Better than what I expected.
I have to keep the seal on my box until number ports but saw one in the dentist office..
How do you like it so far, if I may ask you that question?

I have a note 9 and I know it's not as fast but just as gorgeous.

Wbutchart1

Feb 14, 2019
Visit site
I just ordered it through Xfinity, of course they uses Verizon MVNO.
Waiting for my number to Port. It's not the same but the same if that makes sense.
I have an S10 plus on Xfinity and it works great. Anything I can help you with?
I will say the A50 a beautiful phone. Better than what I expected.
I have to keep the seal on my box until number ports but saw one in the dentist office..
How do you like it so far, if I may ask you that question?

I have a note 9 and I know it's not as fast but just as gorgeous.

I've switched from the note 9. I'm really surprised at how well the A50 holds its own. The only thing I'm not sure about is the camera, the note 9s was so good.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I've switched from the note 9. I'm really surprised at how well the A50 holds its own. The only thing I'm not sure about is the camera, the note 9s was so good.

Update. This phone is awesome on Xfinity Verizon's Mvno. Samsung's best kept secret. I grabbed this for my granddaughter and order another for a second phone.
Samsung you sneaky devil's you 🤔😂😂

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarkkent