Samsung Galaxy Core not properly detecting memory card

SamarRiks

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I am using Samsung Galaxy core and not many apps installed...around 60% internal memory is still free. I am using 16 GB memory card with around 3 GB data that consists of Songs n Pictures. But my mobile is not showing pictures/images in Photo Gallery. Also I am not able to see any of the songs in Music Player. But if I go to APPS > MY FILES I can see all of them one by one, both songs n pics. Earlier I was using 32 GB card and had same trouble so I changed the card from 32 GB to 16 GB. I can read the card on my laptop without any problem. I formatted it still no luck. Is there any way to get it resolved? Is memory card slot of my mobile is damaged? If so what's the solution n probable cost?

Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
For your songs, I would try a different player like PowerAmp. You can set up that app to read from specific locations. As for pictures, I am not sure what to suggest for a solution.

anupzod

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I m using samsung galaxy core. It is not detecting my micro SD card (2gb). when i insert it , it still says in storage setting "Mount SD card". it was working fine & is working fine in my old Nokia 2690. if anyone knows something pls reply.

thouty2

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem and I think it's cause by the mobile itself...it is mostly cause by to many files on the sd card like over 4 gb

Posted via the Android Central App