Galaxy Gear: App updates and etc

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I note that the CNN app is back and works, Twitter has an update and works better. Go get em. A note on excellent battery life: Lately I am getting about 3 days on a charge, excellent!

Oh! running stock firmware.

Last edited by a moderator:

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: App updates and etc

I note that the CNN app is back and works, Twitter has an update and works better. Go get em. A note on excellent battery life: Lately I am getting about 3 days on a charge, excellent!

Oh! running stock firmware.

I went 4 am to 10 pm yesterday and it was on 82 percent. That's great battery life.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
What does the CNN app to?
And I agree with the battery life. I have easily been going three full work day before having to charge. It's great! It's also a great feature to tell people about. Most people ask how long the battery last and when I can say 3 days they are surprised!

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

matejj

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
sure you get that kind of time if you like to push a button to see what time it is and never ever talk through it or take a picture....basically if you put i on a shelf and leave it there it will last...i have never gotten more than 18 hours with it. I refuse to push a button to see the time on a WATCH!

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
It gives you one-liners on the top headlines and if you tap the one-line it beings up the story on your phone.

Just downloaded it onto my Gear. It's actually pretty handy. Too bad CTV didn't have something like this for up here in Canada. Still pretty handy for catching up on my CNN.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress