New message bubbles w/ the stock message app

themanmanley

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
Besides MULTIPLE issues with the stock message app on my 10+ locked Verizon phone, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove the message bubble shown in the pic. It started when I cleared the data on the app to try to fix the issue of pic texts either taking FOREVER to send or not send at all, and to try to fix having to manually download group messages texts. Factory resetting the entire phone would be the last option to try to fix all issues but I'm running out of patience
65d377fdb4366db0a97e5aca35b0bf28.jpg

sbhnet

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what's generating that bubble - are you using the Samsung app? Try Verizon's Message+ app. You may like that better.

SeanD_Colorado

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
Go to Settings-->Advanced-->Smart Pop Up View and see if it is toggled on for Messages. It should be at the top of the list under the heading "Suggested Apps." If it is on, toggle it off and see if that clears the chat head.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Besides MULTIPLE issues with the stock message app on my 10+ locked Verizon phone, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove the message bubble shown in the pic. It started when I cleared the data on the app to try to fix the issue of pic texts either taking FOREVER to send or not send at all, and to try to fix having to manually download group messages texts. Factory resetting the entire phone would be the last option to try to fix all issues but I'm running out of patience//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201101/65d377fdb4366db0a97e5aca35b0bf28.jpg

I really like that option 🙂