Get Note 10/10 Plus Cases for free

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Did you get it figured out?

Not sure. I got an email from the guy yesterday asking me which model I was going to buy and that the cases were going on Amazon tomorrow (today?). I actually thought I mentioned which case back when I first signed up. :) Seems like a nice guy. You got your case already?

bassoprofundo

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Not sure. I got an email from the guy yesterday asking me which model I was going to buy and that the cases were going on Amazon tomorrow (today?). I actually thought I mentioned which case back when I first signed up. :) Seems like a nice guy. You got your case already?

Are we supposed to reply to that email? Like you said, the info is already submitted with the form and in the body of the email from the reviews address. :eek:

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Also the fact that the spelling of a lot of things in that page seem horribly off (but they still claim to be a TX-based company) makes me wonder if this is legit...

UPDATE: I didn't mean to sound like the company was bogus, just that the page this referred to might have been (it seems it's not). Any online form that asks for money-related accounts and personal info like a phone number paired with misspelled contents raises red flags (as it should) these days. But again, this doesn't seem to be the case, and I HAVE used their cases before, so I'm sure the company itself is legit, was just questioning the link, that's all (usually got their cases off of Amazon, first time I've visited any site related to them).

Actually, asking for the email tied to my PayPal account is what caused me to disengage.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I emailed with him and he sounds like a nice guy... money transferred before I purchased the cases. I will let you guys know how it goes.

He wanted the paypal email to send you the money before you order. I have a secure password and two factor Auth on paypal, So I am not too worried.

Plus this guy has done this before with others on the forum.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Actually, asking for the email tied to my PayPal account is what caused me to disengage.

Yup, he's legit. PayPal is used to transfer the money to you FIRST, which is cool (most ask you to buy first). And he's giving you both models, not just one.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I review his Note products every year. Real nice and trustworthy guy. His products are good quality too. One of them is mentioned in a story about Best Cases on the home page.

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
I visited the site from the link provided. The header for a free case and image there followed by the footer with a join our mailing list.

Maybe he has enough free testers? :( missed out if so.

It is working now. Lol.

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
They look cool, if a bit too bulky. I'll try them out and review, but I think I'll still have to pick up a slim one to compare. I can no longer use these huge cases on these already-super-huge phones! haha Plus vendor says they can't come out with a transparent back one, which sucks if you got one of the fancy backplate colors (I did... Aura Glow. Wish it was blue or red, but one isn't available on T-Mobile and the latter isn't available in the US or the plus model for that matter. SamsungSux)

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I signed up earlier in the week he sent me an email I replied back that I agree to the terms he sent the money to my PayPal I already ordered the cases sent him the order numbers as requested.

now patiently waiting for cases to arrive....