Color Variants on AT&T?

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Was looking to pre-order and it looks like AT&T is lacking in color offerings. Anyone know why or if they'll be offering all the available colors?

I'm looking at getting the 512GB Note10+ and AT&T seems to only offer it in black. I really like that blue color I'm seeing. All my other phones have been black and I was hoping to change it up this time around.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
re: Color Variants on AT&T?

Was looking to pre-order and it looks like AT&T is lacking in color offerings. Anyone know why or if they'll be offering all the available colors?

I'm looking at getting the 512GB Note10+ and AT&T seems to only offer it in black. I really like that blue color I'm seeing. All my other phones have been black and I was hoping to change it up this time around.
Doesnt look like ATT has the blue one available.

You can only order the blue one from Samsung.com or Best Buy.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

Doesnt look like ATT has the blue one available.

You can only order the blue one from Samsung.com or Best Buy.

Yeah, I'm trying to order through bestbuy and I dont see the Blue color available either. But they dont have the Aura Silver or White as an option for the 512GB Note10+ either.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

I got the unlocked note 10+ 256 gb in blue from Samsung. att always screws us over in color options.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

I got the unlocked note 10+ 256 gb in blue from Samsung. att always screws us over in color options.

Unfortaunely, I haven't been able to go the unlocked route for the last couple of years, because I lose WiFi calling on AT&T with an unlocked device.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

Unfortaunely, I haven't been able to go the unlocked route for the last couple of years, because I lose WiFi calling on AT&T with an unlocked device.
Shoot, is that still the case with Samsung? I have wifi calling on my unlocked Pixel 3 and Essenttial Phone, so I ordered the unlocked Note 10.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

Shoot, is that still the case with Samsung? I have wifi calling on my unlocked Pixel 3 and Essenttial Phone, so I ordered the unlocked Note 10.

Yes, unfortunately. I'm guess it's because it's a device that AT&T already offers. They dont offer the Pixel or Essential, they only support the frequency for service, so I guess they cannot block their features.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Yes, unfortunately. I'm guess it's because it's a device that AT&T already offers. They dont offer the Pixel or Essential, they only support the frequency for service, so I guess they cannot block their features.

You should be able to flash the firmware for AT&T on an unlocked model if you really want a color AT&T doesn't offer, but I think Samsung is only doing the 512 in black. It's not really AT&T in that case, it's Samsung,

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

You should be able to flash the firmware for AT&T on an unlocked model if you really want a color AT&T doesn't offer, but I think Samsung is only doing the 512 in black. It's not really AT&T in that case, it's Samsung,

Yeah, I noticed that too.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

My Essential Phone didn't have that option until a couple months ago after a firmware update, though my Pixel has had since I got it. I've been reading from some people that since pie more unlocked models have been working. I guess I'll find out, getting an unlocked Note 10 for $350 was too tempting to pass up.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
So, yesterday when playing with the Demo units at Best Buy, the Samsung rep pretty much confirmed the same thing. I had to take everything he said with a grain of salt, but the 512GB is the only color option right now. In the future, they're supposed to offer a green color, but that doesn't help me with my pre-order now.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
When ordering from att, do I have to order on line or can I go into store and order and get my $150.00 for accessories for Note 10+?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo