My new Note 10+ speakers sound different from each other.

Livujiv

Sep 4, 2019
Visit site
My top and bottom speaker on my new phone sound different the top one sounds sharp and crisp while the bottom one sounds muffled and when im watching videos I can hear the difference in landscape mode. Is this normal or should I get it changed for a new one?

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My top and bottom speaker on my new phone sound different the top one sounds sharp and crisp while the bottom one sounds muffled and when im watching videos I can hear the difference in landscape mode. Is this normal or should I get it changed for a new one?

Try listening to music. Might be bad video sound.

Livujiv

Sep 4, 2019
Visit site
Same issue with the new one, i think its not the phone at this point and its just me since i have been using an s6 edge Plus and for me that sounded normal and now when i listen to this it sounds weird. Sadly there are no other samsungs that have a good non stereo setup unless i wanna get older phones which i do not want to do. So im stuck with it :/

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Same issue with the new one, i think its not the phone at this point and its just me since i have been using an s6 edge Plus and for me that sounded normal and now when i listen to this it sounds weird. Sadly there are no other samsungs that have a good non stereo setup unless i wanna get older phones which i do not want to do. So im stuck with it :/

I think the S10+ sounded better that the Note 10+.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't know how drastic it is on yours but it is normal for both to sound different. They are both completely different types of speakers and are coming out of different kinds of ports. The way the S10/+ was designed is better which is why a lot of people say it sounds better than the N10, including myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress