Got Note 10 today... Android auto?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Both ends of the cable are micro c. I guess I’ll have to buy another cable to connect to vehicle?
You can try the usb adapter that came in the box. It may work. Otherwise you'll more than likely need a usb-a to c cable. I haven't seen many cars that have usb-c.

Edit: Nevermind, I just looked in my box. It comes with a usb-a to c adapter. You can get the proper adapter on amazon for fairly cheap would be my guess.

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Anker has usb-a to c cables for 8 bucks on Amazon. I believe you can get the Amazon Basics cable for 7 bucks.
I've had nothing but problems with those Anker cables in my vehicle. I had two of them. One I used for Android auto, and one for the passenger to charge their phone. The one for Android auto kept disconnecting and not charging. The other one started disconnecting, and then snapped.

I have a couple of those $20 fabric cables from Best Buy, and they have been flawless

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I've had nothing but problems with those Anker cables in my vehicle. I had two of them. One I used for Android auto, and one for the passenger to charge their phone. The one for Android auto kept disconnecting and not charging. The other one started disconnecting, and then snapped.

I have a couple of those $20 fabric cables from Best Buy, and they have been flawless

Good to know. I've got so many cables that I got with phones with various ends on them I can't imagine ever having to buy one.