Any Charging Screen Burn In?

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So its been a few months since the N10+ was released. And at first i was afraid of the AOD Charging Notification Burn In.

So im wondering anyone have burn in yet? Or does the Charging Notification move? Because im planning to turn AOD on again...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So its been a few months since the N10+ was released. And at first i was afraid of the AOD Charging Notification Burn In.

So im wondering anyone have burn in yet? Or does the Charging Notification move? Because im planning to turn AOD on again...
None so far

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Watch it , even tape it see if moves from it's location slightly.
Remember the always on home button for Note 9 ..it moved

Note 9 home button yes. But its a home button haha. The charging notif is useful. But if it causes burn in then its a no go... Ill give it a try with tape.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
It's been said the charging notification moves around like the AOD does.

However on my N10+ 5G I opted to download a black wallpaper and set that up so when my screen goes to sleep when charging I don't get the charging notification , just a black screen.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I use the screen saver with a black wallpaper, no charging notification.

Can't remember the username who mentioned it, but giving them credit anyway.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site

Don't be afraid. Better yet, try aodNotify app. I love it. Turns AOD when you have notifications and back off when you dismiss them.