Not getting the s4

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
There will always be something newer and better that is coming out. However, the note 2 is probably just as good as the s4, as it will prob get most of its features.

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Like i said before ..if the note 2 gets some of these software advances the s4 toted, then the note 2 is the best thing out there! But would they really do this with the note 3 not being so far off? What's the draw for Samsung to do this? The s4 needs these things to stand out..ya know?

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Like i said before ..if the note 2 gets some of these software advances the s4 toted, then the note 2 is the best thing out there! But would they really do this with the note 3 not being so far off? What's the draw for Samsung to do this? The s4 needs these things to stand out..ya know?

Not really... there is nothing wrong with having everything the note has in a smaller package. Minus the pen its basically the same. To most people ive talked to the notes best feature is also its worst. Its to big. Not to me but I do hear it alot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
To most people ive talked to the notes best feature is also its worst. Its to big. Not to me but I do hear it alot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I just LOL to my friends and whoever says that my Note 2 is too big compared to their tiny assed iphones. The note 2 has the perfect size (well, to me, that is)

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Coming from a tired old BlackBerry Torch 9810 that I'd had since August 2011, I was going to wait for the S4 even though I've been upgrade eligible since the beginning of the month. But the more I thought about it (I wanted a big screen and a big keyboard, among other things), the more I realized the Note 2 was a better fit for me. I won't be eligible for another upgrade until the end of October 2014, but I don't see any problems going 19 months with this phone. It's the best one out there, hands down. I'll probably wait until the Note 4 comes out to get a new one.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Why would a Note2 user want the S4?
I can't compare them fairly. The Note series is still very different from the S series. Still prefer my Note2. But it will be a good seller. Samsung makes a great product

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Why would a Note2 user want the S4?
I can't compare them fairly. The Note series is still very different from the S series. Still prefer my Note2. But it will be a good seller. Samsung makes a great product

I may want it for the 1080P display. I need to decide how much better the higher definition is and if it is worth losing the screen size. But i unlike most people these days actually want to see the device before making a decision.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I always check out a device first as well. And I also read a lot. I am loving my Note2 tho. Not looking any further :p

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I always check out a device first as well. And I also read a lot. I am loving my Note2 tho. Not looking any further :p

Maybe the Note 3 will have something you can't resist. :p

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I just LOL to my friends and whoever says that my Note 2 is too big compared to their tiny assed iphones. The note 2 has the perfect size (well, to me, that is)

I'm glad I got the note, perfect size for me too. Just went 5 days with a loaner galaxy victory and.... yea, worst experience ever

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away