Valkaneer

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I have read the post on the screen protectors and I have pretty much got it down to 2. The VITREO or the MIME. I guess I pretty much have one question left as from what I read both a great quality protectors. What about Clarity? The VITREO has a Oleophobic protector and that is suppose to be good for scratch resistance. I was wondering how it looks compared to no screen at all. I have the Zaggs on it right now and it is going back to Best Buy as soon as I get the new protector in. All the marks from the S pen give the screen that under water feel. So pretty much like I said I'm just looking for clarity of picture at the moment.

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have read the post on the screen protectors and I have pretty much got it down to 2. The VITREO or the MIME. I guess I pretty much have one question left as from what I read both a great quality protectors. What about Clarity? The VITREO has a Oleophobic protector and that is suppose to be good for scratch resistance. I was wondering how it looks compared to no screen at all. I have the Zaggs on it right now and it is going back to Best Buy as soon as I get the new protector in. All the marks from the S pen give the screen that under water feel. So pretty much like I said I'm just looking for clarity of picture at the moment.

I have the Vitreo, it works perfect, and the clarity is perfect, i see no difference.

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I honestly feel like no screen protector can achieve that natural screen look, but that's just me! Do you not like the Zagg? I've used them for a few of my devices and I love them. Hope you find a screen protector you enjoy!

Sent From Another Galaxy.

Valkaneer

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I honestly feel like no screen protector can achieve that natural screen look, but that's just me! Do you not like the Zagg? I've used them for a few of my devices and I love them. Hope you find a screen protector you enjoy!

Sent From Another Galaxy.

Zaggs is pretty much imo garbage for the Note 2 I could tell before I left the store that something was making the screen look blurry. I was drawing on it swype texting with the S pen to relatives and then when I turned on a high def video to check out how the screen looked with the protector..... Well it did not look like it was high def at all, the crisp look of 720 was not there, when I looked closer I could see the ripples made by the S Pen in the Zagg screen protector and knew right away that is what was causing the problem. Many ppl have complained about this on other threads, Zaggs is softer and easily marks. I'm not sure if I would buy them again. Just seems to me there is better out there when your talking about a higher end phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch