Wireless Charging Through Cases?

jakedsnake

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious...if I get Samsung's wireless charging kit will I be able to charge the phone if I have a TPU case on it...maybe something like Spigen's Neo Hybrid case?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Botti

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Dunno about that specific case, but in general probably so. However, the distance cannot be very far. Every extra millimeter will decrease the efficiency until it stops working.

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
How is the wireless charging pad? Is it really that useful? I've not used one, but seeing as I plan on keeping the Note 3 for a long time, I'm looking into accessories to make the phone better. (I also see Samsung has the spare battery charging kits for some devices that look nifty.)

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious...if I get Samsung's wireless charging kit will I be able to charge the phone if I have a TPU case on it...maybe something like Spigen's Neo Hybrid case?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I was able to charge my S4 with a LG QI Charger with the Neo Hybrid case.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
How is the wireless charging pad? Is it really that useful? I've not used one, but seeing as I plan on keeping the Note 3 for a long time, I'm looking into accessories to make the phone better. (I also see Samsung has the spare battery charging kits for some devices that look nifty.)

Its great IMO for overnite charging at your bedside. Comes in REAL handy when a friend drops your drunk a$$ off at home. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch