Preordered from AT&T? You should have your phone on October 1st

NJRonbo

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Oops...

Changed day to Tuesday.

Don't kill the messenger. Just giving you the information that has been posted.

Perhaps some phones actually are shipping today. Some may not.

zach_alt

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
This is why preordering is silly unless you don't want to go to the store. Most will get there phones Friday anyways. I'm still thinking some stores will have them tomorrow anyways.

Posted via Android Central App

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
A ost on Google + from AT&T said "The Samsung Mobile USA GalaxyNote3 and the GalaxyGear are available in store and online 10/4. Maybe preorders are earlier than the regualr in store purchase?

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Pre-orders are shipping tomorrow. Even with overnight shipping, AT&T customers won't get them till Wednesday at the earliest.

snc0921

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Anyone notice whether your card has been charged yet? Mine hasn't and AT&T told me a while ago that they won't charge the card until the phone ships. I figured that I'd see a charge come through just before shipping.

benski

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I have not seen a change in status, ordered on the 6th. My guess is I'll see it by end of the week.

Yeah, might be silly to pre-order, but I didn't feel like driving around all over the bay area to find an AT&T store
that would sell me one off contract; this happened last time with the gs4.

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Pre-orders have first priority over stock in store.....so, yea that's why to pre-order.

I confirmed last night at an AT&T / Samsung release party that the phone will be on sale in stores this Friday and pre-orders will ship Tuesday & Wednesday.
So that sums up most pre-orders will have the phone one or two days earlier then in stores. :-$

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Friday can't come soon enough. I was excited for a 10/1 release date, but have come to grips with a 10/4 release date instead.

Beantown Bashers

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Friday can't come soon enough. I was excited for a 10/1 release date, but have come to grips with a 10/4 release date instead.

Friday would be GREAT! I have to wait until the 9th or the 10th for my pre-order.

I may end up in a few AT&T stores this weekend just so I can play with "PRECIOUS" ................I mean a Galaxy Note 3.

wayne106

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Anyone notice whether your card has been charged yet? Mine hasn't and AT&T told me a while ago that they won't charge the card until the phone ships. I figured that I'd see a charge come through just before shipping.

Same as me. Waiting on the charge to go through.

themrhays

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Pre-orders are shipping tomorrow. Even with overnight shipping, AT&T customers won't get them till Wednesday at the earliest.

I'm not even sure we will get them by Wednesday...sorry you're having to go so long without a phone...I'm using an iPhone so we are currently kind of in the same spot, you don't have a phone and I have one that barely works and has never deserved to be used.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana