Imap Email Issue

MrGrumpyCraig

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I just got the Galaxy Note 3, I've set up my email account using the stock email app (using imap), but emails aren't syncing properly between the phone and my PC.
I had been using an Galaxy S3, and my email account had been working perfectly on there (using imap), all folders were syncing fine.

What's happening now, on the Note 3 is this:
When an email arrives on one device (either phone or PC), it will also arrive on the other, but when I read it on the first and move it to a storage folder (called Archive), the email stays in the inbox on the other but a copy is also placed in the "Archive" folder.

I have two email accounts, both set up as imap, both do exactly the same thing, but both used to work perfectly on my old Galaxy S3.

Any ideas?

MrGrumpyCraig

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Glad to know I'm not the only one.

I added both of my email accounts to my ipad (not sure why I had never done that), and they work fine on there, just like my old phone.
Looks like it something to do with the Galaxy Note 3, would really love to figure this out.

MrGrumpyCraig

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
So I've been doing some testing, I installed two other email apps on the Galaxy Note 3, and they work perfectly.
It seem sot be an issue with the stock email app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez