The Note 3 is so big that.....

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I can use it as a jack stand when I change a flat.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I can use the Note 3 battery to jump start my car! :D

jakedsnake

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Its not really that big...and almost all the new top-end phones coming out are 5 inches and above. In Korea most phones are already at least 5 inches. I expect people in western countries to adjust quickly.

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Its not really that big...and almost all the new top-end phones coming out are 5 inches and above. In Korea most phones are already at least 5 inches. I expect people in western countries to adjust quickly.

You're no fun. 😄

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
The Note 3 is so big that I hung it up on the wall and it instantly became my new Flatscreen TV!! :D

My husband makes fun of my phone all the time and calls it a 'flat screen TV.' Everyone around us always giggles when they hear him say that to me.
:D

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site

Man, Somebody is in a bad mood! Lighten up, this is all in just good fun and creativity!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
....I used it to block out the lack of humor and the negativity in the post below....

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

Booooooo....!!!! lol... j/k

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress