Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

iamdld

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Ship estimate of 10/22 - 10/24 here. Ordered through retentions this morning. Couldn't preorder, had to wait until release day.

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'll be trying to hit up a store today. No more of this pre-order stuff.

The funny thing is if we waited until October to pre order we probably would have gotten our phones already...lol

Has anyone with a backordered phone try going in person to see if they can pick one up yet? I'm on the west coast and I will be trying that in a little over an hour when my at&t store opens. If I can't get one I might just head over to t-mobile. All my families phones are due for upgrades. I've been with at&t for 10 years too.

dhunter756

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The funny thing is if we waited until October to pre order we probably would have gotten our phones already...lol

Has anyone with a backordered phone try going in person to see if they can pick one up yet? I'm on the west coast and I will be trying that in a little over an hour when my at&t store opens. If I can't get one I might just head over to t-mobile. All my families phones are due for upgrades. I've been with at&t for 10 years too.

We've been with AT&T a long time, also. My concern is that if I cancel my preorder will I lose my rebate from Samsung. That would be about $50.

TaterMay

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
They have them in stock. I'm in Hoover, AL. They are currently trying to figure out how to cancel my pre-order. How do I quote your post the way you just did with mine?

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Best buy was busy shoving these out the door when I went to get a case

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5503495)

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site

Exactly! No more pre-ordering on day 1. Getting mine Monday they say.

Posted via Android Central App

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
My order status changed to back ordered as well. My wife and I both ordered one. She's in the store now. They canceled the order and she's bringing home 2 new Note 4s!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

katmondu

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Welp, my phone did not ship, pre-ordered 9/22, backordered currently, and the store confirmed they do not have any in stock. I got on live chat and they're not helpful at all, saying they don't know when it is coming in and I will just have to wait. Congrats to everyone who ordered after me that got theirs first.

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Shows on the truck for delivery fed x estimated delivery time is 8pm. Ordered it on October 1st. I have a question do I have to sign for it? Or will they just drop it off on my front door and leave? Hope everyone enjoys there new Samsung note 4!!

Posted via the Android Central App

pdleung

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
My order changed from order processing to backordered overnight. Called again this morning, got nowhere. Went to the local AT&T store. They had plenty of stock, cancelled pre-order, and purchased from the store. In and out in 30 minutes. Pre-ordering was a waste of time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo