Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon- Note 4 pre-orders ship Oct 23, but available in stores Oct 23

prakash where is that from? Verizon website? looks different than the order status page

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

It's from the Verizon site. There was a huge "order status" button right on the home page. I clicked on that, and this is what I saw on the list of my existing/past orders.

Untitled2.jpg

mike1515

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon- Note 4 pre-orders ship Oct 23, but available in stores Oct 23

So that's from the My Verizon page?

Posted via Android Central App

Krome Dome

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Anyone hear anything from BB yet??? I'm getting pretty anxious listening to everyone that already has their new phones...

Posted via the Android Central App

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verizon ready to ship!

Well well well this is good news Verizon customers! I'm on AT&T and already have mine but I'll be watching to relive the excitement thru you guys!! I suggest everyone sign up for UPS/FedEx accounts. They are FREE. You will get your tracking info much faster than checking order status. Can't wait for you guys to get the Beast Note 4!! :)

From my smokin' hot N4

sqlcowboy

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

I'm obsessed. Have been sitting here refreshing the order status page since I saw this post, and just got a tracking number! Originally ordered on 9/24 (Black).

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

I'm obsessed. Have been sitting here refreshing the order status page since I saw this post, and just got a tracking number! Originally ordered on 9/24 (Black).

I ordered on 9/22...still no tracking number. So far, these posts are all for the black version. Anyone here with a white phone that has received this info?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38