Lock-screen notification app for note 4?! a real good one that works??!!

Prince1984

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
any Lock-screen notification app for note 4?! a real good one that works??!!
i've tried so many from the play store some of them are good but with bugs like when i try to open the phone it shows me for a second the normal note 4 lock screen and then immediately the new lock screen app which is very bugging this way!!!!

i want to be able to see notification on the screen when its locked as ios-style (whatapp notification etc..)

is there anything out there that works good with the note 4?!

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
any Lock-screen notification app for note 4?! a real good one that works??!!
i've tried so many from the play store some of them are good but with bugs like when i try to open the phone it shows me for a second the normal note 4 lock screen and then immediately the new lock screen app which is very bugging this way!!!!

i want to be able to see notification on the screen when its locked as ios-style (whatapp notification etc..)

is there anything out there that works good with the note 4?!

im trying out NEXT lock screen by Microsoft. so far its working petty good but its only the first day

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried Heads Up Notifications?

Posted via the Android Central App

^^^this. I've been using it a few days now and am hooked. It works very well and its very android L-ish. Worth the download. Play with the settings. Tons of options.

Posted via the Android Central App

Prince1984

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
i actually did try almost all of them and was having problem with the originale note 4 lock screen that comes always fisrt....
any solution for that??

and i'm looking for something very simple and ios style - whatsapp notification on lock screen that from the message i can go directly to whats app
and having camera short cut from lock screen

thanks again for the help!!

Prince1984

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
i actually did try almost all of them and was having problem with the originale note 4 lock screen that comes always fisrt....
any solution for that??

and i'm looking for something very simple and ios style - whatsapp notification on lock screen that from the message i can go directly to whats app

TalkofNY26

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
any solution for that??

Change your security setting on your original lock screen to completely off. So they you are not seeing 2 lock screens. Hope this helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38