Sprint Note 4 updating to Lollipop

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Really don't like the white notifications...

So bright and harsh.. I wish Google didn't hate dark themes so much.. .

Wish there was an option for dark notifications. ..

Google Play Services won't update either. ..keeps throwing an error notification.

The update took about 45 mins... I have a lot of apps.... ;-)

It's still warm... and burning through the battery... 10 percent in 10 mins....

...sent from a phabulous HAL 9002, a Sprint Galaxy Note 4.... ;-)

try downloading the APK from Android police

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4

gonzoks

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Congrats to you Sprint users. Can someone help me understand why Sprint and other oversea providers have it on the Note 4 now and TMobiles new software update tracking page still shows it as under manufacturer development? Is T-Mobile just being inaccurate in their assessment of the progress?

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Congrats to you Sprint users. Can someone help me understand why Sprint and other oversea providers have it on the Note 4 now and TMobiles new software update tracking page still shows it as under manufacturer development? Is T-Mobile just being inaccurate in their assessment of the progress?

Is like to know the same thing

Posted via the Android Central App

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Since the update, I keep getting a "checking device status" notification that won't clear....

Irritating. uploadfromtaptalk1425657283524.jpg

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Maybe this discussion belongs elsewhere. ...

indysteve9

May 8, 2011
Visit site
The system probably has to relearn usage patterns and such to optimize itself. Battery life should improve once its settled down after a few days. It always takes Android a few days to learn, whether its a new phone or a new OS update.

So far, my Note's running very smoothly after the Lollipop update. I'm going to have to let it settle myself, but so far so good. I'm pleased.

I unpluged my phone this morning at 8:15 it's now 11:15 and I've only used 4 percent of my battery with lite to moderate use. and I find the phone is zippier than it used to be.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I unpluged my phone this morning at 8:15 it's now 11:15 and I've only used 4 percent of my battery with lite to moderate use. and I find the phone is zippier than it used to be.

the phone feels like you just got it out of the box.

Posted via the Android Central App

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I wish this notification would go away... "checking device status"

I've killed it a couple of times, but it keeps coming back.... irritating! uploadfromtaptalk1425678679303.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non