Lollipop Update

dakingofhtx

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
So, I have a Sprint Note 4. I was excited when I heard about the Lollipop update yesterday. I have tried 6 times to download this update. The file downloads, I enter my password, the phone reboots, tries installing for a few seconds, then boots up in Kit Kat. I get an error notification and then I get what's in the attached screenshot. I've been searching for other posts online about errors. I haven't seen any posts. Can someone help me out?

uploadfromtaptalk1425631512984.jpg

dakingofhtx

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Trying again for the 7th time

9e1a7da4f4ddbfaff1a6455ea2f14d57.jpg

fasnic

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I guess the obvious question needs to be asked... Are you rooted? Did you install any special firmware or anything... Did you delete any pre-installed apps?

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
In all the Screenshots your device shows being connected as an usb device? Are you trying to do an OTA update? If so then disconnect it from the pc or whatever you have it connected to, shutdown, restart the note and try again. If that fails and you really want the update factory reset as was suggested.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
How much free space do you have? It says it requires 3gb to install and that's after using 1gb for the update files, so you need to start out with at least 4.5gb of free space.