going raw dog

rebelhell

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I use a minimal case with raised lip...

Posted via the Android Central App

THIS. A simple case with a raised lip is all you need. I haven't scratched a phone screen since those old flip phones with the plastic screens. In fact, the only time I've ever broken a screen was because I'd taken the case off and dropped the phone on its edge. I just don't see the need for an extra layer on the phone. It just interferes with the touch screen. The glass ones are better, but still not perfect.

Posted via the Android Central App

JaceKG

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I have a crystal clear glass protector brand of some sort and don't get to anal about it... screen is protected... sensitivity is normal... what's the issue... apart from don't have one and have a screen that isn't protected as well.

Posted from my rooted Note 4 and loving it

JaceKG

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I did after having a Skinomi on my Edge. No regrets. No micro scratches. Happy going raw dog here. Of course, I am careful to a point of OCD.

Carefull to point of OCD... nuff said... get a screen protector if your not

Posted from my rooted Note 4 and loving it

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I don't have a screen protector, but I use a wallet-style case. I dropped my Galaxy SIII with a crappy case on it and cracked the screen. So as long as there's a decent case, I'm ok with no screen protector.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Putting on a screen protector detracts from the nice feel and look of the display. Everyone can say how their screen protector is invisible, but it's nothing like the feel of the bare glass. Basically, you are neutering your experience so that your phone's next owner can benefit from you taking extra measures to protect your screen. I would have to believe that a screen protector might also leave fingerprints.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I got my note 4 on halloween and since then Ive changed my case about 3 times. Im currently using the clear crystal mixx case by versus without a screen protector. I have one or two micro scratches that are barely even noticeable when using the device. Of course, I notice them quite often since I know they are there. I cant recall how I got them though, it could of happened while using my stylus, wiping the screen off with my micro-clair cloth, or having it in my pocket. I have never used any type of screen protectors for any of my devices to be honest. I will say that Im on the fence about ordering the bodyguardz crown tempered glass screen protector.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I was really conflicted about losing the silky smooth feel of my beautiful screen vs wanting to protect it. I tried the Zaag HDX which I thought I'd probably rip off after 5 minutes (or less) since it wasn't glass. (Made that choice b/c of all the halo issues.) Honestly, it's still as smooth as glass, with no halos & suprisingly, I've been really happy with it!

Posted By MY Next Big Thing, The Galaxy Note 4!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty