Note 4 Gets Hot While Charging and Off Charge

anon(2353369)

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a issue with my Note 4 it randomly gets hot a few hours and I try to turn off my phone and then wait until the next morning while charging it then turn it back on it will be warm instead of hot without giving me a warning that my phone is overheating, my warning of overheating happened 2-3 months ago, can anyone help me with my phone please..

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I have a issue with my Note 4 it randomly gets hot a few hours and I try to turn off my phone and then wait until the next morning while charging it then turn it back on it will be warm instead of hot without giving me a warning that my phone is overheating, my warning of overheating happened 2-3 months ago, can anyone help me with my phone please..

Thanks.

Do u use fast charging or slow I find on fast phone gets warm and over time battery will loose it's power and can be problematic.
I turn fast charging off and only use it if really needed, heat is bad for batteries.
So maybe a new battery is needed also run in safe mode this will pin point an app that could be the problem too.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

anon(2353369)

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Do u use fast charging or slow I find on fast phone gets warm and over time battery will loose it's power and can be problematic.
I turn fast charging off and only use it if really needed, heat is bad for batteries.
So maybe a new battery is needed also run in safe mode this will pin point an app that could be the problem too.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
I use Fast charging I took it off the USB and now it's warm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codex_umbra