AT&T Software Update For Note 5

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I updated Tuesday night and my battery life was terrible yesterday. No different activities than normal and I got less than 11 hours with only 2 hours screen time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I updated Tuesday night and my battery life was terrible yesterday. No different activities than normal and I got less than 11 hours with only 2 hours screen time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Mine has been fine since the update. Yesterday had around 14 hours of use with close to 7 hours screen time.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I haven't noticed a decrease in battery life either. There's something a little weird with my calendar where I can't set individual reminders for events. I can't say whether or not it's attributed to the update though.

Posted via the Android Central App

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I haven't noticed a decrease in battery life either. There's something a little weird with my calendar where I can't set individual reminders for events. I can't say whether or not it's attributed to the update though.

I had the update go through and still have the ability to set reminders for calendar events.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I had the update go through and still have the ability to set reminders for calendar events.

I just got it together. Default reminders has to be enabled, then I can change them as needed. Unless I mistakenly changed the setting, that's new for me, but problem solved.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Reboot, clear the cache, reboot, clear the cache, then watch the battery life. Might be overkill, but it has been a formula that has always worked for me. I have never, ever had a battery problem after an update. Especially when only a few are reporting the issue.

pdqgp

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T Software Update For Note 5

I am too. I disabled a lot of packages from Package Disabler Pro using the basic xml list, and last night it was draining very slowly, which was a good thing.
I'm not going to do the update as I'm not having any wireless charging issues. I'm also using package disabler and have my phone lasting get well over 24 hrs. Battery life is off the charts good.

I am in Vegas this week on LTE only and yeaterday with moderate use I was at 60% after 17hrs off the charger.

trevor smith8

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
hi can you possibly answer a question for me. Did the update fix the issue with saving photos or videos from an email to the gallery app? I had to take my Note 5 back because it was missing this function. If you don't know could you check please. I would really appreciate it.

trevor

emcknight23

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
hi can you possibly answer a question for me. Did the update fix the issue with saving photos or videos from an email to the gallery app? I had to take my Note 5 back because it was missing this function. If you don't know could you check please. I would really appreciate it.

trevor

Which email app you asking about? i use INBOX and it works

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa