DONT put S Pen in Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyDeLaSanta

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I did it unfortunately it messed my phone up and it thinks I have the Pen out when I don't. Samsung is willing to replace but ima be without a phone for 7 days.. Ima see if T-Mobile will replace it.. Anyone had the same problem and got tmobile to replace it?

Posted via the Android Central App

JanShim

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
I did it unfortunately it messed my phone up and it thinks I have the Pen out when I don't. Samsung is willing to replace but ima be without a phone for 7 days.. Ima see if T-Mobile will replace it.. Anyone had the same problem and got tmobile to replace it?

Let's say you couldn't return the phone because you're travelling or in the middle of a busy week, could you continue to use it by disabling S Pen detection?

rgh718

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Let's say you couldn't return the phone because you're travelling or in the middle of a busy week, could you continue to use it by disabling S Pen detection?

Yes you can disable the S pen detection. If you break the Spen detector inside the phone it will have to be replaced also.

rgh718

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

How much is samsung charging you to fix your phone?

Willyman

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Do some googling. There's a "how to remove the S-pen when inserted backwards" video somewhere. Just requires some patience and a folded piece of paper.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
There's been several threads on this over the past several weeks. All I can say is...if you can get a free replacement because you broke your phone by being careless, consider yourself very fortunate.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87