Why is my phone hanging up on people?

A

AC Question

Why is my phone hanging people up?

I newly purchased the Samsung Note 5 from Tmobile a couple of weeks ago. My phone all of a sudden started acting bias by selecting who it will call. It appears if the number is not either saved in my call log/contacts it won't call that number. It will look like it goes into dial mode then blink off of it. Also my phone keeps hanging people up a lot everyday. I haven't encountered the freezing of the screen as everyone else pointed out. However, have anyone experienced my problems and what did you do to resolve it?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why is my phone hanging people up?

Welcome to the forums. AS for hanging up on people, have you tried locking the screen before putting it up to your ear?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

I was wondering why mine was hanging up on people also, but discovered that if you hit the power button it hangs up calls. Very easy to hit that button by mistake when talking on the phone.

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

I was wondering why mine was hanging up on people also, but discovered that if you hit the power button it hangs up calls. Very easy to hit that button by mistake when talking on the phone.
That's an option, but is not the default action.. at least not on AT&T.

cbfccc4afc77b1fc9530aacbc820380b.jpg

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Interesting. Is there an option in for call settings in the phone app to change this? Been a while since I had Samsung.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Yes there is,, once I figured out how I was hanging up on people I decided to leave it alone,, I actually like this set like this.