Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Just Got My Gifts of the Season

i chatted with samsung online and they said my number was correct. so, i submitted it anyway. i hope it works :/

Where are you chatting online? I don't see an option.

Posted via the Android Central App

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

I just logged into UPS and have a package coming Tues from Dallas and I'm sure it's the gifts of the season. I submitted on Nov 23 and got the accepted e-mail Dec 3.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Gifts of the Season (unboxing)

it keeps saying my imei number is wrong! :'(

They should give you a link that submits your issue to the support department for these promos. I had the same issue, submitted it, then a few days later they emailed me telling to submit my info again and it all worked.

SNOOP97DAWG

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

ZUPS2.JPG

Since some of you said that a box showed up without notice i decided to check my own ups account and looks like I am getting mine next week :D

jblaze38

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Mine was on the porch in the rain for who knows how many days since we were out of town.... lol! I just got it today, but never received notice of it shipping or being approved!!! I opened the box, but haven't had a chance to use anything yet. I received the package with the silver rapid charger, wireless rapid charger, & headphones!!! I also was able to get the $50 Bestbuy card promo for Samsung Pay!!! Just checked my cameras...it was delivered on Dec. 23!

jblaze38

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Here's my photo!

Attachments

• 2398.jpg
    2398.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 66

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

I just checked UPS-- mine will be here Wednesday! I sort of wish now I would have chosen the headphones instead of the Swarovski case.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

I just checked UPS-- mine will be here Wednesday! I sort of wish now I would have chosen the headphones instead of the Swarovski case.

That's the one I ordered. Please post a pic of it when it arrives!

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

They should give you a link that submits your issue to the support department for these promos. I had the same issue, submitted it, then a few days later they emailed me telling to submit my info again and it all worked.

I'm worried I won't get it in time, as the promo ends this week

willanaya

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site

I'm worried I won't get it in time, as the promo ends this week

As long as you filed you should get it. But keep in mind it might take 3 weeks like mine did.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

As long as you filed you should get it. But keep in mind it might take 3 weeks like mine did.

That I'm not worried about. I can wait. I'm just concerned since it kept saying invalid IMEI, but I submitted it anyway, because Samsung said the number is fine.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

That I'm not worried about. I can wait. I'm just concerned since it kept saying invalid IMEI, but I submitted it anyway, because Samsung said the number is fine.

But I told you 2 days ago to contact the promotions support and they will fix it for you in 24 hours. Hate to be this way, but if you miss the promo it is of your own doing.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

But I told you 2 days ago to contact the promotions support and they will fix it for you in 24 hours. Hate to be this way, but if you miss the promo it is of your own doing.

Perhaps you should speak when you have all your facts in order. I have called samsung, and no one could help me. I was told to call the promotions department, and they could not help me. I was told to call prize logic, and every single time, no one answered the phone. They said to leave a voicemail. No problem. Oh wait, guess what? The voicemail box is full. Now you tell me, what else is there to do? I also emailed samsung and prize logic, and got no response.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

Perhaps you should speak when you have all your facts in order. I have called samsung, and no one could help me. I was told to call the promotions department, and they could not help me. I was told to call prize logic, and every single time, no one answered the phone. They said to leave a voicemail. No problem. Oh wait, guess what? The voicemail box is full. Now you tell me, what else is there to do? I also emailed samsung and prize logic, and got no response.

customersupport@prizelogic.com

Responded to me in 24 hours.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

Thank you, but I tried them too

Try chat on Samsung.com. That is who originally gave me that email and a link to submit the bad IMEI issue to them. Then I would reach out via social media. Good luck

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to whoever it was that posted about tracking on the ups site. I created an account and now know my Gifts are scheduled for delivery January 4th. 👍👍

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

How did you do that? And what exactly did that do? They told you a package was being sent to you?