might give up on Note 5, are you?

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
When I had a 6 Plus I used One Note to handle my grocery list. IMO it is a very clumsy implementation in iOS. With my Note 5 I grab my pen and write it on my Whiteboard widget. Takes a fraction of the time and its always there for me to see. A good example showing what Android can do versus an app launcher (i)OS.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Why should I give up on this phone? After working out the nearby cell tower's RF issues, the Note 5 is working very well. Battery is fine, all the apps and software are integrated nicely.

jsbcarman

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Disable Facebook messenger, no more corner un- responsiveness. Note 5 is awesome! Tried a turbo 2 for 10 days, sent it back for this and didn't look back

Posted via the Android Central App

cane929

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I am a new Note 5 owner and love the phone, but I have been experiencing a lot of wifi/ Lte signal issues, I live in the woods but my old iphone 5 connected with no issues. I am getting close to my 2 weeks trial period and have been contemplating an iphone 6s plus.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I had this issue, hasn't occurred a single time since I removed Facebook messenger from my phone. Garbage app they force on us to view our messages. Luckily I don't use Facebook much.

Posted via the Android Central App

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
IPhone 6 has a slightly better antenna.I switched to a Note 5 on T Mobile and I started to lose signal on various things. But i liked the Note 5 enough to switch to AT&T and my signal strength improved significantly. Now thankful for the no contract world. I used the 6 Plus for several months. It bored me.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
IPhone 6 has a slightly better antenna.I switched to a Note 5 on T Mobile and I started to lose signal on various things. But i liked the Note 5 enough to switch to AT&T and my signal strength improved significantly. Now thankful for the no contract world. I used the 6 Plus for several months. It bored me.

I had the opposite. My iPhone 6 Plus had the worst signal strength than any of my devices. I am using a 6P now and it's great (also all on T-Mobile).

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Interesting. Hard to tell on the iPhone since they don't want people to know about signal strength numbers and those bars are useless. I just know that the Note 5 had big trouble pulling signal on T Mobile at work and DL speed was horrible. I had used an iPhone 6 Plus for the preceding seven months without problem.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Not so much leaving the Note 5, but taking a vacation. I've been dying to use the Nexus 6P, which will also be my first Nexus. I'm making that happen today. If all else fails I turn around when my upgrade is up in three weeks and away I go with the Note 5 again.

Posted via the Sapphire Doom Note 5

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. Hard to tell on the iPhone since they don't want people to know about signal strength numbers and those bars are useless. I just know that the Note 5 had big trouble pulling signal on T Mobile at work and DL speed was horrible. I had used an iPhone 6 Plus for the preceding seven months without problem.

You can have the -dBm show on iPhone. It just isn't on by default. The link below explains how.

My earlier comment was signal strength in regards to -dBm (not bubbles).

http://www.randomerrata.com/articles/2013/little-baubles/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non