Show on and off label on toggles

onlysamsung6

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I've seen heaps of reviews and a lot of people have a on or label on toggles how do I get that so just say my WiFi is on on the green toggle it says on help

Nsh222

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
I've seen heaps of reviews and a lot of people have a on or label on toggles how do I get that so just say my WiFi is on on the green toggle it says on help

Hey! I have been wondering this myself. Did you get where is the setting to toggle that?
I did a complete search in setting and didn't seem to find it.
Anyone knows about this??

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-13-23-33-10-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-13-23-33-10-1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 30

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
If you are looking for that setting it's under lock screen and fingerprints. If I'm understanding the question correctly.

Nsh222

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
If you are looking for that setting it's under lock screen and fingerprints. If I'm understanding the question correctly.

No, the question is how can you get "ON" or "OFF" labels on all the switches?
All switches should Read "ON" or "OFF".

In the image, there is no label on the switches, how to activate that feature to get the labels reading "ON" and "OFF".

Anyone knows this?

Attachments

• 7214.jpg
    7214.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 24

onlysamsung6

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Hey! I have been wondering this myself. Did you get where is the setting to toggle that?
I did a complete search in setting and didn't seem to find it.
Anyone knows about this??

Yes I did a complete search off the setting too, and I could not find anything. I even did a 30 minute Google search of videos websites yahoo forums and could not find anything maybe it's a career option

Nsh222

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
I hope someone who knows about this will share the knowledge and throw some light on this topic.