HELP! Pictures messing up.

Mike_786

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I had some pictures which I could view perfectly fine after I took them but after a day or so the image went away leaving me with an error. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

Attachments

• 1455925724550.jpg
    1455925724550.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 32

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you using any File Managers with cleanup features that might have removed the pictures? This usually happens on SD cards when they get damaged or corrupted, but since the Note 5 doesn't have an SD card reader, I'm ruling that out. It could be that your internal memory is failing, in which case I'd get a warranty replacement ASAP before other data gets lost.

(PS: Are you backing up your pictures to the Cloud? If not, you really should be! It's free!)

Mike_786

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Are you using any File Managers with cleanup features that might have removed the pictures? This usually happens on SD cards when they get damaged or corrupted, but since the Note 5 doesn't have an SD card reader, I'm ruling that out. It could be that your internal memory is failing, in which case I'd get a warranty replacement ASAP before other data gets lost.

(PS: Are you backing up your pictures to the Cloud? If not, you really should be! It's free!)

This is the first time it has ever happened and it was only for 3 pictures that I took back to back. I got my phone off eBay so it doesn't have warranty but I do backup pictures with google photo.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That's weird, I really hope it's not a bad memory chip. With corrupted files it's either an app that's removing/overwriting them or defective memory allocation.