August 2 Youtube Livestream for Note 7 Release

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone planning on watching the Samsung Mobile Youtube Video The Next Galaxy on Aug. 2?

I plan on watching.

Attachments

• ClAkTZnVEAABw5i.jpg
    ClAkTZnVEAABw5i.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 180

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I plan on looking for it. Hope I can find it. 😉

Posted from Android Central

Last edited:

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I am disappointed in how Samsung is moving forward on their designs. I don't care for the curved screen. Can't protect it well. I don't like that wasted space...in my opinion its wasted. I use my phone a lot. I am not a fan of Apple but the plus 6 has caught my attention. I am waiting to see what both have. But if the Note doesn't have flat screen I am gone. I know people who will get it but I have played with the edge a lot and I don't like the curve screen. Samsung needs to listen to their customers

Posted via the Android Central App

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I've never had apple iPhone either. Both my grown Children and there children have iPhone 6 plus. And love them. The size is nice.
I can't complain about my galaxy s5, it's good and I've had no trouble and still using it. But ready for a note, want a larger size and the S7 edge didn't impress me. So passed on it. Sure hoping the note 7 is flat or not as curved as s7 edge.
I'm worried if had an edge and dropped it and sooner or later I would. Lol. edge would crack. Just my opinion.

Posted from Android Central

Last edited:

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I am disappointed in how Samsung is moving forward on their designs. I don't care for the curved screen. Can't protect it well. I don't like that wasted space...in my opinion its wasted. I use my phone a lot. I am not a fan of Apple but the plus 6 has caught my attention. I am waiting to see what both have. But if the Note doesn't have flat screen I am gone. I know people who will get it but I have played with the edge a lot and I don't like the curve screen. Samsung needs to listen to their customers

The Galaxy 7 is curved and Zagg makes glass protectors for it, and there are even otterbox cases available. As for Samsung listening to its customers, Samsung has not really listened yet, so not sure it ever will.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I agree 100%. We have 2 S7 Edges and the regular S7, it's the regular S7 I use everyday. The edges are nothing more than a cool gimmick.
After you play with the edge features for a couple of days you will never touch them again. :p Plus add in the fact that no glass screen protectors work on these edge phones makes it even worst. I'll purchase the Note 7 no matter what but will not be happy with an edge only version.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
The Galaxy 7 is curved and Zagg makes glass protectors for it, and there are even otterbox cases available. As for Samsung listening to its customers, Samsung has not really listened yet, so not sure it ever will.

The Zagg Curved glass is utter garbage, been through 2 of them already. Back to a crappy "film" protector. :(

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

Not very good and they took forever to come to market. I enjoy the edge on my S7, but I don't know if it makes sense on a pen enabled device. Guess I am going to wait and see.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

They listened when everyone complained about a lack of expandable storage. The problem here is they see more people buying the S7 Edge over the S7. It's mainly due to the bigger battery and bigger screen, not the curved screen. I would hope they're not that ignorant to know that.
If they go to the curved screen only this year and they have decreased sales from last year, you can bet the flat variants will return next year. At that point, it may be too late to reverse the trend as they probably will have lost some sales/customers to Apple already.

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site

While I understand the sentiment about listening to their customers, in essence they are. They are listening to the sales figures and if the sales go up with a certain design they are going to push more models that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress