08-02-2016 08:09 AM
40 12
tools
    Is anyone planning on watching the Samsung Mobile Youtube Video The Next Galaxy on Aug. 2?

I plan on watching.
    Attached Thumbnails August 2 Youtube Livestream for Note 7 Release-claktznveaabw5i.jpg ย 
    dpham00 and SZQnl like this.
    06-21-2016 10:20 AM
    I will be. I am very interested in the next Note .
    calicocat2010 and skatergirl like this.
    06-21-2016 12:57 PM
    I plan on looking for it. Hope I can find it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Posted from Android Central
    skatergirl likes this.
    06-21-2016 01:42 PM
    It should be right here at this address

https://www.youtube.com/user/SamsungMobile/featured
    jimd1050 and anon(27512) like this.
    06-21-2016 04:50 PM
    I try to watch every year this year definitely.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-22-2016 10:48 AM
    I don't think anyone will be watching it at all.
    06-22-2016 02:53 PM
    I don't think anyone will be watching it at all.
    How come?
    06-22-2016 03:19 PM
    If the screen resembles an edge version only...no.
    06-22-2016 07:19 PM
    I am disappointed in how Samsung is moving forward on their designs. I don't care for the curved screen. Can't protect it well. I don't like that wasted space...in my opinion its wasted. I use my phone a lot. I am not a fan of Apple but the plus 6 has caught my attention. I am waiting to see what both have. But if the Note doesn't have flat screen I am gone. I know people who will get it but I have played with the edge a lot and I don't like the curve screen. Samsung needs to listen to their customers

06-23-2016 04:01 PM
    I've never had apple iPhone either. Both my grown Children and there children have iPhone 6 plus. And love them. The size is nice.
    I can't complain about my galaxy s5, it's good and I've had no trouble and still using it. But ready for a note, want a larger size and the S7 edge didn't impress me. So passed on it. Sure hoping the note 7 is flat or not as curved as s7 edge.
    I'm worried if had an edge and dropped it and sooner or later I would. Lol. edge would crack. Just my opinion.

debdroid1a likes this.
    06-23-2016 04:38 PM
    I am disappointed in how Samsung is moving forward on their designs. I don't care for the curved screen. Can't protect it well. I don't like that wasted space...in my opinion its wasted. I use my phone a lot. I am not a fan of Apple but the plus 6 has caught my attention. I am waiting to see what both have. But if the Note doesn't have flat screen I am gone. I know people who will get it but I have played with the edge a lot and I don't like the curve screen. Samsung needs to listen to their customers

The Galaxy 7 is curved and Zagg makes glass protectors for it, and there are even otterbox cases available. As for Samsung listening to its customers, Samsung has not really listened yet, so not sure it ever will.
    cinnamin likes this.
    06-23-2016 05:27 PM
    I personally love the Edge phones but I hope for Note fans that both varients are available.
    cinnamin, debdroid1a and Jude526 like this.
    06-23-2016 05:29 PM

I agree 100%. We have 2 S7 Edges and the regular S7, it's the regular S7 I use everyday. The edges are nothing more than a cool gimmick.
    After you play with the edge features for a couple of days you will never touch them again. Plus add in the fact that no glass screen protectors work on these edge phones makes it even worst. I'll purchase the Note 7 no matter what but will not be happy with an edge only version.
    06-26-2016 08:12 AM
    The Galaxy 7 is curved and Zagg makes glass protectors for it, and there are even otterbox cases available. As for Samsung listening to its customers, Samsung has not really listened yet, so not sure it ever will.
    The Zagg Curved glass is utter garbage, been through 2 of them already. Back to a crappy "film" protector.
    06-26-2016 08:13 AM
    How come?
    I was just joking.
    Almeuit likes this.
    06-26-2016 08:14 AM
    Not very good and they took forever to come to market. I enjoy the edge on my S7, but I don't know if it makes sense on a pen enabled device. Guess I am going to wait and see.

06-26-2016 11:08 AM

They listened when everyone complained about a lack of expandable storage. The problem here is they see more people buying the S7 Edge over the S7. It's mainly due to the bigger battery and bigger screen, not the curved screen. I would hope they're not that ignorant to know that.
    If they go to the curved screen only this year and they have decreased sales from last year, you can bet the flat variants will return next year. At that point, it may be too late to reverse the trend as they probably will have lost some sales/customers to Apple already.
    debdroid1a likes this.
    06-26-2016 01:56 PM
    Of course I upgrade to a new Note every year this one will be no different.
    msndrstood likes this.
    06-26-2016 02:54 PM
    I am getting so anxious for this unveiling and youtube video.
    07-25-2016 08:28 AM

While I understand the sentiment about listening to their customers, in essence they are. They are listening to the sales figures and if the sales go up with a certain design they are going to push more models that way.
    07-25-2016 10:07 AM
    Anyone know what time the unveiling is?
    I'm also getting anxious. ๐Ÿ˜‰

on Samsung Galaxy s5
    07-25-2016 10:12 AM
    I had it scheduled on my calendar since the announcement of the date! Yes I will be watching!!!
    07-25-2016 10:26 AM
    Yes, I will be watching.

August 2 Youtube Livestream for Note 7 Release-image.jpg
    07-25-2016 10:49 AM
    I love the edge features, but Samsung should add a least 2 different designs.

nonie likes this.
    07-25-2016 11:28 AM
    I'll try to watch it
    07-25-2016 11:34 AM
40 12