Monday, 08/22/2016, By End of Day

Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 08/18/2016

Louisville, KY, United States 08/18/2016 7:14 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 08/17/2016 5:02 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

amakattak

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Pre-ordered on the third. Called yesterday and they said it'd be shipped on the 17th next day air. Today, got tracking says 2nd day air and won't arrive until 8/22. I'll be calling Sprint on my lunch. Sprint will not enjoy this phone call, it will not be over quickly, I am not Sprint's queen.

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
You: okay, i was told i have expedited services
Adrian Blake: Yes, the order was indeed expedited on our end. It will be delivered on Monday due to the fact that the shipping agreement that we have with UPS does not include weekend days.
You: Okay this will be the last time I preorder anything as well as looking for a company to buy out my contract... thank you
Adrian Blake: Sorry for the inconvenience.
Adrian Blake: I do understand your concern. However, doing a preorder online you are actually avoiding having to stay at a queue and wait for it.
You: I understand that, but the website shouldnt have stated it would be shipped out BY the 17 when it wasnt

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered on the third. Called yesterday and they said it'd be shipped on the 17th next day air. Today, got tracking says 2nd day air and won't arrive until 8/22. I'll be calling Sprint on my lunch. Sprint will not enjoy this phone call, it will not be over quickly, I am not Sprint's queen.

Same thing I was told.

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Checking in from the T-MO thread.... wow so sorry for you guys, Sprint doing ya wrong!

LOL, complaining that it'll be here Monday. At least you have shipping statuses update. I ordered 8/3, 9 am, and still don't even have a tracking #.

Same...delivery 22AUG. I pre-ordered on 03AUG. I called Sprint and went through the 20 minute question and answer with them. They transferred me to another department to resolve my "issue". A pre-recorded voice informed me that the department was currently closed and to please call back at 0900 EST. Never again Sprint.

Ordered black the morning of 8/3, still no tracking number or any update. This is pathetic on Sprint's part

I payed 15 for same day shipping so I could get it before I go back to college on the 21st. What was the point of one day shipping if it still shipped 2nd day air?

I got 22nd also ordered 1am aug3

Woke up to see this:

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Monday, 08/22/2016, By End of Day

Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 08/18/2016

Louisville, KY, United States 08/18/2016 7:14 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 08/17/2016 5:02 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

So nice of them to ship my order 2nd day air when I paid for overnight .. basterds ..

Yes, I got the same thing and I ordered on the 3rd as soon as it opened. Sprint is tripping

cujo2344

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Ugh who all is complaining and getting something extra from Sprint for the Monday delivery. I am going to ***** but curious what others are getting to pacify them

Robert Johnson27

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
LOL, complaining that it'll be here Monday. At least you have shipping statuses update. I ordered 8/3, 9 am, and still don't even have a tracking #.

Same here. I ordered 2 of them on 8-3 and I am still waiting on a tracking number. Obviously Sprint is being typical Sprint. "When your the Puppeteer, you can make anyone Dance"

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Ugh who all is complaining and getting something extra from Sprint for the Monday delivery. I am going to ***** but curious what others are getting to pacify them

Last night a supervisor from order support gave me a $40 credit. I told him I appreciated it, but if I do not have a tracking number by noon I am calling again. What Sprint doesn't understand is that even if there is a supply issue, there is absolutely NO reason for why people like myself that preordered on the first day are still waiting for an update while others that ordered on the 6th, 10th, 12th, etc already have their tracking #. It's **** poor customer service and they deserve to be made aware of it and to do what it takes to make it right

jmnesq

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Well, now it was shipped TO UPS at 7:14 am from Kentucky...but it was shipped TO UPS, who scanned it?

It's 2 day air - I hope it'll make it to Florida by tomorrow but I have my doubts.

olliedawn

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Ugh! Sooo annoyed with sprint! So we order the 1st day it is available to order, some people pay extra to have it shipped to them faster, and now, being sprint customers, we get screwed with having to get our phones last!? This is BS! Every other US carrier already shipped their phones out days ago and people are receiving them this week, mainly today and tomorrow. If we have to wait until Monday, are we still going to be able to claim our free gift?! Samsung said they only had 250,000 to give out for the US. Ooooooo soooo pissed at sprint! Is sprint offering anything to customers since they lied about guaranteed delivery by launch day?

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Ugh! Sooo annoyed with sprint! So we order the 1st day it is available to order, some people pay extra to have it shipped to them faster, and now, being sprint customers, we get screwed with having to get our phones last!? This is BS! Every other US carrier already shipped their phones out days ago and people are receiving them this week, mainly today and tomorrow. If we have to wait until Monday, are we still going to be able to claim our free gift?! Samsung said they only had 250,000 to give out for the US. Ooooooo soooo pissed at sprint! Is sprint offering anything to customers since they lied about guaranteed delivery by launch day?

You: okay, i was told i have expedited services
Adrian Blake: Yes, the order was indeed expedited on our end. It will be delivered on Monday due to the fact that the shipping agreement that we have with UPS does not include weekend days.
You: Okay this will be the last time I preorder anything as well as looking for a company to buy out my contract... thank you
Adrian Blake: Sorry for the inconvenience.
Adrian Blake: I do understand your concern. However, doing a preorder online you are actually avoiding having to stay at a queue and wait for it.
You: I understand that, but the website shouldnt have stated it would be shipped out BY the 17 when it wasn't

He then told me that I should wait patiently.. like really'???

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm really. It feeling Monday.. I thought I'd have my phone at learn by Friday

Posted via the Android Central App

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Oh man.....checking in from the TMO thread. So sorry that you all are going through this. Nothing like ordering, being charged and then having to sit and wait all weekend to get your phone. :(

kkm252

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
woke up to a Monday delivery too. I called and they waived the shipping fee's but still .. they told me that all their deliveries are now 2-5 days. which is total BS on their part. I even asked why put a 2 day AIR for ups if it isnt going to be here til Monday.. they said it was shipped out on the 17th... ( ok so you obviously failed 2nd grade math) 18-19..thats 2 right? or am I needing a refresher course in math? he said "im sorry you feel this way" ... um no.. you dont..
WTG Sprint! you get a bronze star..you might get a silver one if you can ever get your crap straight there!