Sprint Note 7 shipping status

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I absolutely love to hear all the good news from so many people that their phones are out for delivery as mine too is on the UPS TRUCK n out for delivery today between 12:30pm to 2:30pm 😃😃😃😃 so that's all really great positive news for all of us n that generally makes me happy as I am someone who also enjoys the happiness of others as it just makes me feel good to share in this happiness together as it's almost like Christmas morning haha but I will say the only negative part is the fact I saw someone say they didn't get their phone from Samsung because their out of the 256gb Sd cards 😪 thats absolutely unacceptable n just to be safe for ALL OF US ON THIS FORUM WHO PRE ORDERED I HAVE A GRAND IDEA TO ENSURE ALL OF US GET THE 256GB CARDS FROM SPRINT IN THE EVENT SAMSUNG DECIDES NOT TO FULFILL THEM OR SAY THEY'VE RAN OUT OF FREE ONES ok listen up here is what we do guys ALL OF US WHO PRE ORDERED FROM SPRINT ARE LAWFULLY ENTITLED TO RECEIVE EITHER THE 256GB EVO MICRO SD CARD or the equivalent of a $249.99 dollar credit towards our account n SPRINT is absolutely lawfully obligated to honor this for all of us since SPRINT offered this on their website it must be honored as their lawfully obligated to fulfill this free gift and or equivalent compensation so what we do is in the event were unable to process the registration for the free 256gb Micro Sd card from Samsung then we will call sprint n demand they either issues a bill credit on our account of the full price of the gift $249.99 or they purchase one of the gifts for us either way we will accept nothing less n those who push the issue who know sprint is lawfully obligated to provide us with said compensation will force their hand AND THEN THE VERY MOMENT SPRINT AGREES TO EITHER ORDER THE 256GB CARD FOR US FREE OF CHARGE OR COMPENSATE OUR BILL WITH AN EQUIVALENT CREDIT thats when we make sure we get a reference number from SPRINT for the call with customer care so we have a reference number for when SPRINT tool care of us n then we all share our reference numbers on this forum n for everyone who has issues getting sprint to help they simply quote the reference numbers of other customers who have already received help from SPRINT with regards to ORDERING them a free gift of proper compensation of credit and then SPRINT WILL have no choice but to do the same exact thing for everyone 😃😃😃😃😄😄😄 so yea let's do it guys haha but hopefully Samsung will honor all the pre orders n manufacture enough free cards to take care of all of us so we don't have to argue with SPRINT n honestly as much as everyone has paid for these note 7 phone's Samsung made plenty of profit from all of our purchases so obviously it won't hurt them to not be greedy n go ahead n manufacture enough cards for all pre orders n take care of the customers who take care of them when we buy their products it's pretty simple but yea enough of the negativity I hope everyone enjoys their new phone N HERE'S TO WISHING GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US THAT WE GET PHONE'S THAT HAVE NICE LOOKING EVEN SCREENS WITH NICE VIBRANT COLORS N NICE PURE WHITES (no pink or yellow tint) lol don't want none of that n honestly at nearly $1,000.00 dollars per phone our screens should all be absolutely perfect no defective bull**** as we paid for the best so we want the best plain n simple 😀😀😀😀 😀😀😀😀 😀😀😀😀 😀😀😀😀

Joel Miller

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Got delivery today and had my wife try and figure out the IMEI # and wifi mac address.......
I wrote down 15 numbers for the IMEI ending in 07, after I submitted my claim and checked the status with my email I only see it ending in a 0 I HOPE I DIDN'T SCREW UP MY CLAIM :(

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
2upbbig.jpg

*goes back into hiding and to sleep* ✌

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non