Sprint Note 7 shipping status

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I haven't been unrooted in a long time. I forgot that things usually have ads on them, lol. I'm sure people wish the bootloader was unlocked but I think I won't have a problem waiting. Stock is so nice and smooth and if we could get root, that would be the icing on the cake. I love this phone

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I haven't been unrooted in a long time. I forgot that things usually have ads on them, lol. I'm sure people wish the bootloader was unlocked but I think I won't have a problem waiting. Stock is so nice and smooth and if we could get root, that would be the icing on the cake. I love this phone

Happy for your cap monday cant come any sooner

Fobbers

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Omg. I am still waiting for my phone. It said it is out for delivery. By end if day. It is almost 7pm. I think i am going to cry if the ship date gets changed from today to monday. 😢

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
No worries bro if it's on the truck out for delivery CALL UPS ASAP N REQUEST A SUPERVISOR CALL DISPATCH TO MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE IS DELIVERED but you better call soon like RIGHT NOW

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Listen all those who wanna disagree with me that's cool you're entitled to your opinion but it doesn't change the fact that if Samsung runs out of free gifts THEN SPRINT THEMSELVES ARE LEGALLY N LAWFULLY OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE SAID GIFT REGARDLESS EVEN IF IT'S AT THEIR EXPENSE because Samsung might be the one who manufactures them n issues them out but it doesn't change the fact that if you pre ordered n were told via telephone that you will receive the free gift with purchase then Sprint will be forced to honor that obligation ALSO ANOTHER THING i was told when i ordered that i was given the galaxy forever plan where i could upgrade every 12 months n come to find out i shouldn't have been offered it because sprint is no longer offering the galaxy forever promotion but when i called into sprint i spoke with a supervisor who is going to review the call of the recorded conversation between me n the sales rep N ADVISED ME THAT ANY N ALL PROMISES I WAS GIVEN WILL BE HONORED BY SPRINT NO MATTER WHAT N I WILL BE HEARING FROM THE SUPERVISOR sometime next week after they've had the opportunity to listen to the recorded call at which point they said 100% guaranteed whatever i was told will be exactly what i receive n so whoever doesn't believe me that's your choice but i wouldn't intentionally make this up n waste my time spreading the information if it wasn't true okay that would be a waste of my time n truth be told the only reason I'm posting this information is because i wanna see everyone else get whatever they might have been promised because i feel its the right thing to do is for me to share my information with those who may need to reference it in the event they don't receive any offer, and or promotions, and or free gifts they were told they would be receiving

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
No worries bro if it's on the truck out for delivery CALL UPS ASAP N REQUEST A SUPERVISOR CALL DISPATCH TO MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE IS DELIVERED but you better call soon like RIGHT NOW

I had to laugh at the part where you said you were going to get a cal back after they listened to the recorded call haha 16 years with sprint trust me that will NEVER happen. Just like your story of your sd card shipped already. You spread so much bs i have to leave this thread.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
341b78945b70c388aa2a257e0686df77.jpg
06f773c7dc3b39ef3afa4a15542f06e4.jpg

Mine showed up right before I got out of work, I passed the ups truck driving down my road. Perfect timing.

Imagogetter

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Listen all those who wanna disagree with me that's cool you're entitled to your opinion but it doesn't change the fact that if Samsung runs out of free gifts THEN SPRINT THEMSELVES ARE LEGALLY N LAWFULLY OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE SAID GIFT REGARDLESS EVEN IF IT'S AT THEIR EXPENSE because Samsung might be the one who manufactures them n issues them out but it doesn't change the fact that if you pre ordered n were told via telephone that you will receive the free gift with purchase then Sprint will be forced to honor that obligation ALSO ANOTHER THING i was told when i ordered that i was given the galaxy forever plan where i could upgrade every 12 months n come to find out i shouldn't have been offered it because sprint is no longer offering the galaxy forever promotion but when i called into sprint i spoke with a supervisor who is going to review the call of the recorded conversation between me n the sales rep N ADVISED ME THAT ANY N ALL PROMISES I WAS GIVEN WILL BE HONORED BY SPRINT NO MATTER WHAT N I WILL BE HEARING FROM THE SUPERVISOR sometime next week after they've had the opportunity to listen to the recorded call at which point they said 100% guaranteed whatever i was told will be exactly what i receive n so whoever doesn't believe me that's your choice but i wouldn't intentionally make this up n waste my time spreading the information if it wasn't true okay that would be a waste of my time n truth be told the only reason I'm posting this information is because i wanna see everyone else get whatever they might have been promised because i feel its the right thing to do is for me to share my information with those who may need to reference it in the event they don't receive any offer, and or promotions, and or free gifts they were told they would be receiving

What did you send in. I didnt get a email

nacron

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
UPS left my phone and two amazon boxes at my front door, someone stole my Amazon box with my Spigen case and usb c cables but left my phone and the other Amazon box 😑

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I sent in the proof of purchase email which SPRINT representative sent me while i was on the phone with her a few hour's after i ordered n so i saved that as a pdf file then attached that file on the SAMSUNG promotions page

lulubee

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
This will be my last order ever with Sprint, and I'm definitely never using UPS if it can be helped. I'll go back to buying my phones on ebay. Spoke to a rep to have all my delivery restrictions lifted instead he requests for it to be held at a facility. It's only open Monday through Friday and is ridiculously far. Call UPS to say ok I got the day off from work I'll be home, go ahead with delivery. Guess what... the shipper has restricted all options. Wtf! After asking for a manager and requesting a refund on my premium membership since clearly I can't use any of the benefits UPS sent out the delivery change. Sprint customer care isn't open yet but I intend to give them a lashing over the phone. I have a totally of 16 years with sprint (briefly went to Verizon 7 years ago) you'd think they'd treat me better.

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
@Rdcrds hey actually bro i did get the prepared for shipment email from Samsung about 4 hours after i submitted the registration for the 256gb sd card so I'm not sure why you feel the need to continue to attempt to correct me when obviously you didn't get the same email as me so you have no idea what i got n what i didn't ILL SAY IT AGAIN I GOT THE INITIAL EMAIL RESPONSE ABOUT 10 SECONDS AFTER I SUBMITTED REGISTRATION N THEN 4 HOURS LATER I GOT EMAIL CONFIRMATION FROM SAMSUNG STATING THAT MY REGISTRATION WAS APPROVED N MY 256GB EVO MICRO SD CARD IS BEING PREPARED FOR SHIPMENT alright I'm sorry you haven't received the same email yet but i already saw one other person on here who also received the same email as i did stating their gear fit 2's are being prepared for shipment

you rant more then anything

Andria Ingram

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
A lot of people had problems with UPS and their phone deliveries yesterday. One minute yesterday my phone was out for delivery then changed to exception at 12 yesterday with delivery delayed for one business day. UPS missorted my package and had my package label on the wrong package and my phone was in a whole different city and they told me Sprint had restrictions on pickups from the UPS warehouse do of course that was unacceptable because the fault was on UPS so I should not be made to suffer for their mistake. I called Sprint and UPS asking to speaker to every supervisor possible and informed them that the situation was unacceptable. Needless to say, they lift the restriction after receiving numerous calls from me and after I pulled over 3 UPS trucks after following them to track down the location of my package! I had to drive an hour to the nearest warehouse, but I was able to get my phone last night. My advice is to call and bug them until they get tired of you and then they will lift the pickup restriction!

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
how long did it take after u submitted Ur stuff to get approved? Submitted mine last night about 6 pm and it still says submission currently under review....

yankees2287

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
So i found the ups truck yesterday and the guy said my package was at the bottom of the pile in the truck. They told me that if i can find them in an hour thry might be able to get it. So after about 2 hours, i found the truck and got my beautiful coral blue galaxy note 7!