Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung denying my gift redemption

Really? That's odd. Mine showed the 2nd and I just got this.

7084a043cc403aa53dc01bbf6fff1fec.jpg

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got my approval email this morning, about 15 hours after it showed approved on the website.

No change in the language. They are holding tight on that 12 weeks*

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

So is it best to take a picture of our physical receipt in the box or just the invoice on our orders page? Im on verizon.

Posted via the Android Central App

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I'll be submitting my claim tonight.

• T-Mobile
  • Gear Fit 2

I have a 200GB SD Card from when I get the LG V10 and already have a free year of Netflix from when I got the S7 Edge.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

I also submitted a photo of my invoice in the box, as I ordered online at att.com.

They denied it because they said it was blurry and they couldn't read it (the photo was crystal clear) so I took another photo in better lighting and tried again. If they deny it this time, I will only have one more re-submission.

rhsortho

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

yup denied here too!! ordered soon after went live. so it was still aug 2 here. this is a first, getting penalized for ordering too early!...2.5hrs early.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

Guys. Use Tiny Scanner if you're using the receipt out of the box. Even in poor lighting it'll turn your pic into a crisp PDF. Make sure when you're done converting it that you share it to your Gallery if you're using your phone.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

You got someone with brains to review and approve.. Lucky you.

You uploaded the receipt which said August 2nd? Bunch of us got rejected and we had to resubmit receipt without Aug 2 showing as date, it's currently in review so let's see what happens.
Yeah I went to the first email I got from T-Mobile. I made it into a PDF and sent it to them. It had an order date of 8/2.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Wow man nice! I was approved the last time I checked but no tracking number as of yet. How long does yours say it's gonna take? I also got a fit 2 in small haha

No, the approval and fedex number was for my S7E. My new request was below it.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

Moderator Note: I definitely understand the frustration here and hope this gets worked out for you folks, but please don't advocate fraud within the forums. Because of the limited resubmissions, I would definitely recommend resolving the issue by escalating it on the phone before using all resubmissions.

bigguh

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Gear Fit 2. I already had a 200gb sd card that I got when I jumped on a V10 last year. I also had Netflix when I jumped on the S7edge this year, so...

I just checked my status online and it was also approved and preparing for shipment. #SamsungRocks

I was replying to this with my last message. My bad.