Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Better than average reviews, I should say ;) but you're right... hit and miss. Quite a few official reviewers, love it for the most part...with a few gripes. Some of which have been fixed with updates. Including there is now an alarm, which wasn't there when reviews came out. Battery life is supposedly better now too. Yeah, for a device that's still $170...it's a great freebie. I was stoked with the Netflix and Gear VR with the S7's. Promos have been really good lately.

In case anyone is curious... Some positive ones.
Samsung Gear Fit 2 review: Samsung gets fitness tracking right | The Verge

Gear Fit 2 review: A thoughtful marriage of smartwatch and fitness band | Ars Technica

Samsung Gear Fit 2 review | TechRadar

Will watch those soon as I get settled in at home. Thanks for posting them

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Will watch those soon as I get settled in at home. Thanks for posting them
I read and watched a lot of reviews and it seems Samsung focused on this being a fit device not necessarily a smartwatch. I think ill enjoy cause i never owned a smart watch nor im i allow to have them at work but they allow connected fit devices weird but they do

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. Card was scheduled to be delivered today. When I check tracking ,it still hasn't left the shippers building.

Same here, Schd delivery is Friday and it says "Label created" I called fedex and they said it hasn't left Shipper. :(

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Anyone notice these Fed Ex key words :

Anticipated ship date:
Tue 8/23/2016
PLAINFIELD, IN US
Mine is for the Gear Fit 2 and has said this for few days
6bd6d9ac56e775115aa6a85eec06d6a0.jpg

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I read and watched a lot of reviews and it seems Samsung focused on this being a fit device not necessarily a smartwatch. I think ill enjoy cause i never owned a smart watch nor im i allow to have them at work but they allow connected fit devices weird but they do
Still one of the few fitness watches that has many of the Smart watch features and a amazing display.

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Good to see all of the developments.
I don't think we can look too closely on the precision with which Samsung fulfills these promos. Not sure it's an exact science. :)

That said, I am looking forward - whenever it happens - to getting the Fit2. I've read a bunch of reviews and like all Samsung products, there's plenty of amazing design and performance, and of course plenty of negative comments. Overall, I think it looks like a solid wearable.

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I had to submit paper work three times. My status still said missing transaction date. I spoke with a rep after the third submission and she confirmed it was all correct now, but after three days it still says the same thing. I requested the Gear Fit I hope I get one. It's free so I'll take it other wise I wouldn't buy one at the price point for what they do. I'm waiting on the **** Tracey style smart watch, haha;)

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I believe that Samsung is going to hold back at least the 14 day return period before shipping these promos out.

They are already shipping for some of us. Mine was picked up by FedEx yesterday. Departed Indianapolis just after midnight and is in transit.

I'm also very surprised I'll be getting it before the remorse period is over....but it's happening. No longer sitting in label creation. Hope your guys gift will start moving soon as well :)

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
They are already shipping for some of us. Mine was picked up by FedEx yesterday. Departed Indianapolis just after midnight and is in transit.

I'm also very surprised I'll be getting it before the remorse period is over....but it's happening. No longer sitting in label creation. Hope your guys gift will start moving soon as well :)

Did you have this status before you received your tracking # ?

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route.

Mine is stuck on this with no tracking or nothing else. :'(

WaitingforSGN7

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I have ordered Gear Fit 2 on 18th evening & it was approved by 19th and from 19th till now the status is showing as "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery." So not sure why mine still didn't move "for delivery to in route." :( Is there any one in this same boat?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress