Verizon Note 7 Black Onyx on Back Order!

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I went to Verizon store today to purchase my Note 7. I was told that it is on back order. So I have to wait longer for the phone. So I had to order it thru them and will have to wait until September 11th for it to get delivered to my house!

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
At least you will be getting a nice fresh one.

Did you try to call other corporate stores in the area and see if any had it in stock?

I guess black is the hottest color after all. :p

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
At least you will be getting a nice fresh one.

Did you try to call other corporate stores in the area and see if any had it in stock?

I guess black is the hottest color after all. :p

And online you can see which ones have some stock in your area. That's how I found one quickly in my area.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I went to Best Buy and Target first they had the Silver and the Blue only. My Note 4 is still running like a champ. Just have to wait.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I thought you preordered?
No I went to get it from Verizon on Saturday and was told that it was sold out and on backorder. So I ordered it through the store. They told me that since it is on back order that I will not get it until September 11th, but could come before then. I am glad to be getting it this week instead of September 11th.

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I looked at the Note 7, and wasn't impressed enough to get it.
Then, out of nowhere, my Note 4 completely died Thursday night at work. I was in charge of an event last weekend and had to have a phone. I went online Thursday and found a number of locations had black, but no blue. I wanted black anyway. Friday I walked in and bought a black one.
This is north of Atlanta Georgia.

Now I need to get a dozen USB C charge adapters/cables. :(

mjcecil

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Walked into a Vstore in Tyson's Corner and they had several. Walked out an hour later with the black beauty purring away in my pocket.