I'm loving the Free "Gift" from Samsung

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I decided to go with the Gear Fit 2 since I already had a SD card.

Had this thing for a couple hours and I'm already digging it. Notifications and Music work perfectly. Now I can leave phone in pocket to check on these notifications to see if I even need to take my phone out. It's a good measure to prevent myself from dropping the phone.
b4b04bc817a37afa2fa63ced60f22a21.jpg

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for reminding me how I messed up on not pre-ordering it and missing out. LOL

I didn't put a deposit because the $200 trade-in didn't exist and wasn't ready to dropped $1,050 especially after spending half the cost on OnePlus 3.

I filled out the form anyways and hopefully Samsung looks the other way and give the freebie. :)

It is a nice gift. I picked the Level Pro though.

tinybfk

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Been using mine since early August and really like it. Simple and effective. Battery life in my experience is not 3 days but I charge it every night anyways. Was worried about the band coming undone since a lot of people griped about that in reviews I watched/read but mines been solid and fairly comfortable. 20160831_121835.jpg

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm loving the Gear Fit 2 alongside my Note 7. Really helps me to get off my butt and walk around. Love how it monitors everything from steps, to heart rate, to floors climbed, to sleep monitoring. I was a user of S Health before I got the Gear Fit 2, but it just takes it to the next level. Throw in notifications via Bluetooth or wifi, on board GPS to map your walks/hikes/runs, and using it for music via Bluetooth headphones, this really is a fantastic little device!

UBiggo

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Awesome. I heard great things about the gear fit 2 watch. Too bad I can't get it for free since I didn't pre-order note 7...nor do I even have a note 7 :p

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I had the original gear fit and used it alongside my Note 4. I'm so glad the screen is wider this time around! I can't wait to get mine. I'm going to try to sell my 5 month old Fitbit Blaze on Craigslist.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Att was going to give me a tablet and the watch free with my phone. I told them to keep the watch because I knew I wouldn't use it. Looks nice though. I slightly regret my decision. Lol

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for reminding me how I messed up on not pre-ordering it and missing out. LOL

I didn't put a deposit because the $200 trade-in didn't exist and wasn't ready to dropped $1,050 especially after spending half the cost on OnePlus 3.

I filled out the form anyways and hopefully Samsung looks the other way and give the freebie. :)

It is a nice gift. I picked the Level Pro though.
It wasn't just pre-orders, the promo was release day and after.

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Loving my free gift too - just got it in the mail today - 256gb card! Rocking over 300gb now on my Note 7 and will be adding more music and movies soon...

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
According to the promo site, it's still going on -

"Valid Purchase Dates: 8/3/16–8/28/16
For a limited time, purchase a Galaxy Note7 or Galaxy S7 edge and get a free Gear Fit2 or 256GB memory card to enhance your device. Supplies are limited. Terms and conditions apply.*"

I did pre-order my Note 7, and submitted the promo on release day. (It's been "On Route" for daaaaays now :( )
But one of my sons broke his S6 Edge and bought the S7 Edge last week. I submitted the promo for him two days ago (my account) and just got approval today.

I would definitely still apply!

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting for my Gear Fit 2 to arrive. I got my free $20 gift card from Samsung Pay yesterday after a purchase from Starbucks.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Been using mine since early August and really like it. Simple and effective. Battery life in my experience is not 3 days but I charge it every night anyways. Was worried about the band coming undone since a lot of people griped about that in reviews I watched/read but mines been solid and fairly comfortable. View attachment 237941

It'll get 3-4 days on the lowest brightness. I leave mine on level 7 consistently and get about a day and a half.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I am excited to get the SD card. I have the GearS2 watch and it does it as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

Christian Campbell

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: I'm loving the Free "Gift" from Samsung

I decided to go with the Gear Fit 2 since I already had a SD card.

Had this thing for a couple hours and I'm already digging it. Notifications and Music work perfectly. Now I can leave phone in pocket to check on these notifications to see if I even need to take my phone out. It's a good measure to prevent myself from dropping the phone.
Mine was dropped off this evening. I will take it for a test run for the next couple of days to see if I like it. So far so good! Yours looks defective though. Hahaha, just kidding man. Go Dolphins!

27d01ff0da2b5230f4053baa09a94c23.jpg

Last edited: