Maximize your Samsung Promos

Status
Not open for further replies.

kav48382

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi. Am I the only person who got 2 styluses after exchange? I just have forgotten my one at home before I went to the store for exchange.

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi. Am I the only person who got 2 styluses after exchange? I just have forgotten my one at home before I went to the store for exchange.

Nope... The rep at the store I went to actually suggested I keep mine from the recalled 7. He said "ya might as well keep the pen as a backup, its $50 to replace if ya loose it" LOL

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I will get the first vr on the 4th and the second has a label generated. It says the 4th but hasn't hit the system yet, so maybe a few days later. Now I just need another galaxy phone to use both units.

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I will get the first vr on the 4th and the second has a label generated. It says the 4th but hasn't hit the system yet, so maybe a few days later. Now I just need another galaxy phone to use both units.

When did you submit? I just submitted yesterday around 7pm, and when I checked at 7am this morning it was already approved. Just trying to gauge when it will get here.

Kinda funny... I would never buy one, and I tried my sister's with her s7, and was not really impressed, but now that it's free, I want it Now! Lol

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I submitted Wed night and it was already approved. It says it's already in route, but I haven't received a tracking number. I applied for 2 VRs.

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
When did you submit? I just submitted yesterday around 7pm, and when I checked at 7am this morning it was already approved. Just trying to gauge when it will get here.

Kinda funny... I would never buy one, and I tried my sister's with her s7, and was not really impressed, but now that it's free, I want it Now! Lol

I submitted the first one when I returned my original n7. Which was several weeks ago. It was approved within hours. Then nothing changed until after I put in the second submittion on the 9-20. That was also approved within hours. Then a few days ago the first one went to shipping soon, then the next day tracking, then yesterday the package went live and the second one got tracking.

My kids want to do the vr. I can't because I have menieres disease. Inner ear disorder. Actually looking at this phone for to long makes me dizzy.

I wish I got the fit2. I would gladly trade someone for one of my vr 's.

redhemi57

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
What site is everyone submitting their replacement note 7 promos on. When I did my first one it was through the Samsung promo site it showed the note 7 promo. Now the site only has an S7 and S7 edge promo

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I really wish I had gotten a gear fit 2 the first time around. If I had known there was going to be a recall I definitely would have. Oh well, Samsung still did a good job with all of these promos in my opinion.

oldskoolstyle70

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I got my tracking number for the VR this morning. So I got the gf2 on my original n7 and the VR on the replacement n7. I did try for the sd card on the exchange I did in-between the n7's. It shows approved but that's it. Maybe it will be sent in the same box and the VR?

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
How do you get the $25 Samsung accessories card?

Also best buy had a free 32" Samsung smart tv with the purchase of an S7. I think it is over today though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez